Website Resourcery Group
This listing is about Resourcery Group in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Senior Financial Accountant – Daresbury.
Senior Financial Accountant required for a large, global and very profitable business based near Daresbury (hybrid working available). Our client is a market leader in their sector and has an excellent reputation. This business has had an impressive recent set of results and is cash rich, with exciting plans for the forthcoming year that include acquisitions both in the UK and abroad. The successful candidate will join a high performing and well respected team and be part of a business that takes pride in the development and progression it can offer it’s employees.
This role would suit an ambitious financial accountant looking to work in dynamic and fast paced business with a brilliant reputation.
- Ownership of the accounts for the UK entity
- Oversee monthly VAT process for all UK trading entities
- Provision of information to feed into corporation tax processes for all UK trading entities
- Statutory Accounts preparation for UK trading entities
- Prepare for annual external audit and manage provision of information to tight deadlines
- Oversee UK intercompany process and apply monthly controls
- Supporting the team with continuous improvement projects including, Microsoft BI report improvements and streamlining processes.
- Update of process notes and procedural documentation to keep in line with Target Operating Model
- Line Manager responsibility for Assistant Financial Accountant
- Support Head of Finance ad hoc projects. For example, leading on system improvements
- Challenge existing processes and practices to improve, streamline and increase efficiency
- Qualified accountant – ACA, CIMA or ACCA
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Working knowledge of GL and sub-ledger transactions and period end close procedures
- Up to date knowledge of FRS 101, FRS 102 and IFRS, with proven practical application in commercial and business scenarios
- Strong Excel and analytical skills with an inquisitive/challenging mind set
- Able to manage and manipulate large and complex volumes of data from multiple sources whilst maintaining clarity and integrity of outputs (turn data into information and recommend the next actions)
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work independently and prioritise workload to deliver against timelines in a complex environment and under time-pressure
- Confident to support and challenge individuals on results/performance/figures
- Desire to challenge existing practices and continuously drive improvements
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly pick up new finance systems and to deal calmly with the challenges of a diverse and fast paced working environment
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for one of best employers in the region. We are expecting a high level of interest in this vacancy so please apply asap using the links below.
Who are Resourcery Group?
We are one of the North West’s most experienced and well-networked, independent Accounting & Finance, Change and Transformation recruitment consultancies.
Resourcery Group have grown quickly since inception and are now considered as the go-to recruitment partner and trusted adviser by many of the region’s leading employers, from owner-managed SMEs and PE-backed business to listed PLCs.
We are sector agnostic, finance specific. A local market expert with national reach.
Resourcery Group specialise in talent identification, attraction, resourcing and retention, providing our clients with a diverse pool of talent drawn from the Executive, Sub-Executive, Mid-Market and Newly Qualified, Part-Qualified and Transactional markets for Industry & Commerce, Public Sector and Not-for-Profit.
Please visit our website: www.resourcerygroup.com for more information on the business ethos and how we create value as part of the recruitment cycle, complimenting internal talent teams.
Company: Resourcery Group
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com