Revature United Kingdom Jobs as Technology Associate at London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
Website Revature United Kingdom
This Job Listing is about Revature United Kingdom in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
We are seeking talented individuals that are motivated to kickstart their technology careers. No prior professional experience is required.
As a Revature Technology Associate, you will receive on-the-job training to become an experienced software engineer.
Benefits for Technology Associate:
- Launch a Technology Associate career with no prior experience necessary
- Learn to code on the job. That’s right: we pay you to train & learn
- Competitive salary once fully trained
- Placements with major companies in the UK and the opportunity to be placed permanently after 12 months
- No contract commitment or penalty fees
- Paid time off
- Industry Certifications — Employer paid.
- Mentoring program
- Career acceleration: over 72% of Revature alumni have received an additional promotion and 92% saw their salary significantly increase after launching their tech career with Revature
Technology Associate Training Programme:
- Full-time paid training
- Build a portfolio of experience through real-world projects – to get your enterprise ready for placement with one of our corporate partners
- Training on the most in-demand programming skills in the job market. we work together with our corporate partners, to identify the skills that are most vital to their organization
- We’re invested in your success—you’ll have an employee engagement team member to support and provide you with a wide range of assistance
- As a Revature employee, you’ll also have access to our expansive network of like-minded peers who will show you the ropes to ensure you’ll rock your tech career
What We Are Looking For:
- Good Educational background – University degree preferred (BA/BSc or equivalent)
- Must be authorized to work in the UK
- Strong desire to learn to code — No prior professional experience required.
- A natural problem solver
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to relocate to client locations within the UK
- Working for Revature is more than a job, we develop you into an experienced software engineer and put you on an accelerated career path with major UK companies.