This listing is about RHR in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
We are on the look-out for an experienced, talented and fashion-focussed individual to join our WED2B team.
Are you looking for a career in luxury retail? Then we may have the role for you!
What We Do
WED2B is fast becoming the global leader in bridalwear retail. With retail stores across the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany, as well as an impressive in-house design team, we offer a huge range of high-quality, competitively priced designer bridalwear in a warm, friendly environment. It’s an experience our customers tell us they love and one we’re proud to offer.
What You Will Do
As a Bridal Sales Consultant, you will thrive on providing excellent customer service to brides and their entourage. This will involve everything from welcoming customers advising of styles and products, to styling brides in the fitting room and making sure that our stock is well displayed and cared for.
Your main responsibility will be to assist customers in finding their perfect wedding dress, accessories, and bridesmaid dresses. You will offer advice, about the company’s products and prices, stock availability and provide advice on alterations where applicable. Working individually and as part of a team to deliver and achieve company sales targets and incentives. We will provide you with industry leading training that enables you to develop your career as a knowledgeable bridal specialist, even if you haven’t worked in this sector before.
A Bit More About The Role
- Warmly welcome the customers into store and provide all the information that they will need to know about their visit to us.
- Support the bride to select dresses to try on by confidently utilising product knowledge.
- Assist the bride in the fitting room, ensuring the correct sizing and fit of the dress on the bride.
- Use imaginative and effective language to showcase products and support the bride with selecting her perfect dress.
- Promote and drive online reviews through excellent rapport building
- Be driven by and focussed on personal and company sales targets on a consistent basis.
- Stock care and handling
- Attend and participate in store meetings and training sessions as required by your manager.
What We Can Expect From You
- Previous experience in a customer facing role.
- Proficient level of numeracy and literacy
- Previous experience in a sales role
- Previous experience in bridal industry is desirable
- Fashion or Design qualification desirable
- Tailoring or sewing skills are desirable
Why Choose Us
There are many reasons that make WED2B a great place to work. We are a Sunday Times FastTrack Top 100 Company and are proud to offer a friendly, professional environment to both our customers and colleagues.
- Attractive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Comprehensive training programme – We will provide you with industry leading training that enables you to develop your career as a knowledgeable bridal specialist, even if you haven’t worked in this sector before.
- Generous staff discount
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
- Online benefits platform
- Opportunities for career progression
Does this sound like you? Then apply today!
Please note that as the role involves assisting brides in a state of undress, we can only accept applications from females. This role is exempt from the Equality Act due to reasons of decency.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Hours of Work: 10 hours per week
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org