Risk Manager in Lesha Bank Doha, Qatar
Website Lesha Bank
This job listing is about Lesha Bank in Doha, Qatar 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Lesha Bank is always in search of top talent and bright minds to contribute to the current transformation taking place at our bank. We are looking for unique individuals that are passionate and hungry to add value. Every day at Lesha is a different day that presents a new challenge with the opportunity to contribute and grow. We are currently looking for a Risk Manager to join our Lesha Family. Banking experience is required.
Responsible for risk management and monitoring of risks associated with the Bank’s investments and operations. Provide support to the CRO in investment evaluation, monitoring, and implementing a business-wide risk management framework. Risk management is the process of identification, analysis, and acceptance or mitigation of uncertainty in investment decisions. Essentially, risk management occurs any time to quantify the potential for losses in an investment and then takes the appropriate action (or inaction) given their investment objectives and risk tolerance.
- Work together with the Investment Team in analyzing risks of new investment opportunities to prepare Risk Assessment Memorandums for the Investment Committee.
- During the life of the investment, work with investments teams in defining and plan implementation, monitoring, and risk assessment, in particular:
- Provide an independent view regarding proposed investment business plans
- Support the development of detailed short and medium-term targets for each portfolio investment against which to measure actual performance
- Assisting the management teams in identifying and addressing key issues
- Produce timely, accurate, and meaningful investment reports to management in line with agreed timetables and schedules
- Support CRO in preparing reports to the Audit, Risk, and Compliance Committee.
- Assist in ensuring Risk Management Department operates within approved budgets.
- Conduct risk management education and training from time to time to ensure that QFB employees are abreast with the latest developments in Risk Management practices.
- Experience with Market and Credit Risk
- 10 years’ experience in a financial services institution
- Exposure to Credit and Market Risk
- Bachelor’s degree in finance-related discipline preferred
- CFA/ FRM/ PRMIA Qualification Preferred
- Banking/Investment Banking experience
Company: Lesha Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A