Procurement Partner – Tunisia & Libya in Roche Tunis, Tunis, Tunisia
This job listing is about Roche in Tunis, Tunis, Tunisia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Roche delivers cutting-edge medicines and diagnostics solutions to hundreds of patients every year in Tunisia & Libya. We are driven by a passion to ensure patients achieve their personal health goals. Our collaborative, dynamic and highly experienced teams are currently forging new partnerships with a range of stakeholders as we seek to take healthcare in Tunisia & Libya to the next level. Together we are exploring how to harness emerging healthcare trends and technologies so that everyone receives the very best care.
We are now looking for talented expert to join our Finance team for Tunisia & Libya
Procurement Partner – Tunisia & Libya
Location : Roche Tunisia
As Procurement Partner, you are part of the Finance team in Tunisia. You lead strategic procurement planning and manage procurement operations to assure Roche Tunisia & Libya and teams obtain goods and services of the best quality and price possible and in accordance with local statutory, local, regional and global policies, procedures and business standards.
The Procurement Partner acts as business partner across Roche Tunisia & Libya, influencing the business to ensure optimal and innovative use of company resources that enable more effectively and efficiently achieve its strategies, goals and objectives. Procurement works closely with Roche Regional and Global Procurement (GP) teams to ensure local procurement policies, procedures, practices and standards are aligned, fully compliant and effective.
The Procurement Partner is responsible for translating local business requirements into country Procurement strategy and tactics.
As a Procurement Partner, reporting to the Business Development & Finance Lead, you are accountable for:
- Acting with full integrity in everything he/she does – leading by example
- The procurement’s operational effectiveness within the country, ensuring a focus on quality of service, cost efficiency and alignment to regional Procurement strategies and activities
- Ensures he/she is always alert and aware about market new trends
- Be the custodian of vendors on boarding process
- Ensures that local procurement is conducted effectively, and in compliance with relevant guidelines and policies, initiating, driving and issuing recommendations on competitive bids
- Understand stakeholder’s requirements and leverage the applicable category strategies and sourcing knowledge to determine the best method for driving value in meeting the requirement
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers, ensuring performance obligations are well established and commercial terms are in line with Roche guidelines
- Driving local productivity generation through saving delivery with thorough follow-up and negotiations to ensure year over year deflation
- Aligning with GP regarding global initiatives and driving local adoption and deployment
- As member of the Africa Procurement community, work with other affiliates, to influence; trigger and co create common strategic procurement initiatives that will benefit patients and customers in a regional scope
The role uses strong leadership, communication, and management skills to interact and influence the local Leadership teams.
The role drives alignment and engagement within the local Affiliate, delivery of category value that enables increased Business engagement, and an elevation of the status of Procurement in the country.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of best-in-class, innovative procurement strategies and plans that optimize return on investment
- Have a Project Manager mindset, owning the full Procurement Process from on boarding to contract closure within budget boundaries without compromising on Quality
- Able to embrace and drive change and be part of a Transformation journey, actively contributing to new ideas, new processes and working constructively with others
- Establish a robust governance structure enabling efficient decision making Business stakeholders with clear roles and responsibilities
- Provide the procurement support to the main transformational projects in Roche Tunisia & Libya
- Accountable for maintaining strong links between the local and the regional /global activities and teams
- University degree in Business Management or MBA
- Business level fluency in English
- Min of 5 years’ experience – Strategic and operational procurement background with knowledge of operational and strategic procurement activities
- Excellent communication and project management skills with an ability to set priorities and deliver complex strategic initiatives
- Business partnering approach
- Listening skills
- Ability to network and influence across all levels of hierarchy
- Entrepreneurial and growth mindset
- Proven capability in negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management
- Proficiency in business systems (SAP preferred)
- French speaker would be highly appreciated
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tunis, Tunis, Tunisia
Application Deadline: N/A