Website Avantus Federal
This job listing is about Avantus Federal in Sector 4, Luanda, Angola 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Operational Intelligence, an Avantus Federal Company, a NewSpring Holdings Company, is a mission-focused services and solutions company headquartered in McLean, VA. Drawing upon its heritage companies’ histories of consistent growth and high performance in the federal services market, Avantus ensures eminence is earned, sustained and grown.
Avantus’ services and solutions are designed, tailored, and executed based on our long history of helping our Homeland Security, Defense, Intelligence, and Federal Civilian customers solve complex challenges. Our capabilities include Project & Portfolio Management, Facilities, Acquisition & Sustainment, Systems Engineering Technical Services, Operations & Analysis, Transformation & Advisory Services, Data & Software Solutions, Digital Innovation, and Augmented Intelligence.
We are searching for a Russian Language-Enabled Open Source Analysts to support our DoD client at Ft. Belvoir, VA.
- Provide supported commands with comprehensive Information Operations products to support full spectrum Information Environment Operations.
- Conduct detailed analysis and planning support using all-source and geospatial intelligence in support of Information Operations requirements as you build assessments for the Army.
- Research new data sources, build effective queries, and combine information from disparate sources to provides social, behavioral, and linguistic expertise to enhance the supported commanders’ planning and intelligence capabilities.
- BA or BS degree
- 8+ years of experience with conducting Open Source Intelligence Analysis
- Experience with current information, tools, and methodologies in the intelligence field
- Experience with Analyst Notebook, Palantir, classified databases, Intelink, and other Open Source Information Systems
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) and DoD classification guidelines and procedures
- Ability to demonstrate an Interagency Language Roundtable (IRL) Language Skill Level or Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT) rating of 3+/3+ or higher in listening, reading, and speaking for the following language: Russian
- Ability to produce timely, logical, and concise analytic reports, documents, assessments, studies, and briefing materials in multiple formats, including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to lead teams in researching multi-faceted or critical problems
- Maintain liaison with counterparts throughout the Joint and National Intelligence Community and in other agencies and organizations.
- Maintain situational awareness of diplomatic, military, social, economic, intelligence, infrastructure, scientific, and technical developments within assigned area/team in order to produce effective, time-sensitive analysis and targeting.
- Utilize tools, databases, and websites to collect and analyze data and information to include online videos, broadcasts, and social media platforms. Maintain proficiency on all tools, software, and databases in support of a myriad of missions. Tools include but are not limited to PanTera, Berber Hunter Tool Kit, managed attribution infrastructure, other applicable tools, videos, and TV broadcasts, and Think Tanks.
- TS/SCI clearance Required – #AvantusClearedJob
- Successful Completion of Pre-Employment Background Investigation required
- The status of applicable COVID-19 vaccination requirements under Executive Order 14042 are subject to change depending on applicable court orders and the course of ongoing litigation. Candidates may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or have an approved exemption.
- 2+ years of experience with support to Information Operations
- Experience with recognizing and analyzing information that affects military operations, national policies, and objectives
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
Company EEO Statement
Avantus Federal is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category protected by law. Avantus hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Company: Avantus Federal
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sector 4, Luanda, Angola
Application Deadline: N/A