Sales Associate in MCB Institute of Finance Port Louis, Mauritius
Website MCB Institute of Finance
This job listing is about MCB Institute of Finance in Port Louis, Mauritius 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
In a post-covid environment, the executive education sector remains challenging and requires solid knowledge and understanding of the market trends, partnerships with stakeholders and business development to gain competitive edge.
MCB Institute of Finance (MCBIF) is looking for a passionate and motivated Sales Associate to drive the sales objectives and vision of MCBIF.
MCBIF is a joint initiative of MCB Group and Medine Group, and as well a sister company of MCB Consulting, which aims at providing students and professionals alike with the financial know-how and know-how-to-be while aspiring at becoming the African reference in the emergence and support of financial sector talents.
The Sales Associate will be required to develop specific strategic and tactical plans in collaboration with MCB Consulting’s Marketing & Communication department, to generate leads, both corporates and individuals for MCBIF, and meet sales goals.
For B2B sales, the Sales Associate will be required to:
- Understand clients’ needs and their business objectives to identify the most relevant training partner and craft tailored proposals;
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process, which is largely dictated by a prospective customer;
- Visit clients and potential clients on a regular basis to enhance the face-to-face interaction and showcase MCBIF’s portfolio of programmes and partners;
- Manage cold emailing campaigns and calls to nurture leads.
For B2C sales, the Sales Associate will be required to:
- Analyse the market trends and demands and respond to customer’s requirements based on current offerings;
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries and input in the CRM;
For both roles, the Sales Associate will be required to:
- Manage the CRM and keep all the information and credentials up-to-date;
- Provide forecasts, reports, marketing intelligence, and information on a quarterly or an on-demand basis;
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and contract in collaboration with the Operations Manager and close sales;
- Inform and advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions;
- Manage the sales pipeline with regular follow-ups, source leads and achieve forecasted sales goals;
- Assist in organizing and/or represent MCBIF at trade exhibitions, fairs, events and conferences or any related event.
Qualifications & Experience
Education: The Sales Associate must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Sales and Marketing, or any other related field. A knowledge of the Executive Education sector would be an advantage.
Experience: A candidate for this position must have at least 5 years’ experience in a sales position within a complex and fast-paced business environment, and a consistent track record in sales conversion success and performance.
Communications Skills: The candidate must have both excellent verbal and written skills (English & French), necessary in the drafting of proposals and building relationships with customers and external partners. He must also demonstrate excellent presentation skills.
· Passionate in his work with an obsession for quality
· Self-motivated with an ability to deal with stressful scenarios and meet tight deadlines
· Autonomous with a high level of professionalism and able to handle multiple tasks
· Proactive and have an insatiable appetite to go the next level.
People Skills: Due to the high-interaction levels that come with the position, the candidate must possess an ability to build trust within a large and diverse environment.
If you are looking for a role that can match your goals, we want to hear from you. Be part of our exciting journey.
MCB IF reserves the right to call only the best candidates for the selection exercise. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Company: MCB Institute of Finance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Louis, Mauritius
Application Deadline: N/A