Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Checkly Berlin
This job listing is about Checkly in Berlin 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
(USA (East Coast) or Europe, fully remote, SaaS)
It’s an exciting time to join our team! We’re a fully remote startup on a mission to build the #1 reliability automation platform for developers. We make End-to-End automation delightful, fast, and code-driven. A workflow with a world-class developer experience!
Thousands of developers are using Checkly today to ensure their apps are working anytime, anywhere. From modern tech companies like Vercel, 1Password, and Deno, to multi-national enterprises like Airbus and Schwarz Group. We raised our $10M USD Series A backed by CRV and Accel, are growing at a fast pace and just passed the milestone of 4 billion check runs.
We care about building a team where people of all backgrounds are encouraged to do their best work.
What You’ll Do
You will be the first Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Checkly and will directly report to our co-founder and Chief Customer Officer. Checkly is a modern product-led growth company and counts more than 100 signups to our free account every day. You will be key to researching, identifying, and contacting prospecting customers via different channels. We aim for a collaborative and trustworthy relationship with our customers and you will be the first point of contact. Your success will be key to the development and growth of our sales. You will work closely with our Account Executives and will have exposure to all aspects of the sales cycle to learn and grow.
What You Should Have
- You want to grow your career in tech sales.
- You have worked in a similar position before and are familiar with setting up inbound and outbound campaigns.
- You are very curious and motivated to learn.
- You are ambitious and have a plan for how to achieve your goals.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills. You are a strong communicator, in presentations, calls, and emails.
- You are interested in current web technologies and want to learn more.
- This will be our first full-time SDR function. You are happy to help create processes, rather than needing them all predefined.
- You are a strong collaborator and feel comfortable working in a team where everyone helps each other out.
- Ability to be autonomous and self-motivated in a remote work environment while you also enjoy getting to know your colleagues and helping others.
- Located in USA (East Coast) or Europe
What We Offer
- Become part of a fast-growing, international, and remote team
- Fair and competitive salary (see below)
- Stock options
- Fully remote
- Flexible work hours and we support families: you can pick up your kids without worrying about work
- 27 days of paid vacation + your local public holidays
- Paid sick leave & parental leave
- Modern laptop & equipment
- $1,000 learning & visiting budget
- Co-working budget
- Bi-annual company retreats
- Employment & Contractor options
Find out more here.
What We Pay
Fair, competitive, and transparent pay is very important for us. Therefore we work with a standardized salary calculator that includes several factors such as seniority level as well as location.
For this role, we’re looking at
- €49,200 – €60,000 OTE (75-25 split between base and variable) for someone located in a similar cost of market as the UK or Germany. If you live in a lower cost of living location, that also moves the pay range.
- $59,040 – $72,000 (75-25 split between base and variable) for someone located in the USA.
- $73,800 – $90,000 (75-25 split between base and variable) for someone located in NY, SF, LA, Seattle, Boston or Austin.
If this sounds interesting, please apply! Studies by several different sources have shown that on average men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. Women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of requirements before applying. If you’re not sure you’re the right fit, apply anyway and let us know what you bring to the table. We’d love to hear from you!
If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc) because of a disability, chronic illness or neurodiversity, we want to provide those. If you’re comfortable disclosing this, please let us know in your cover letter.
We’re all about being transparent and setting clear expectations. That’s why we’ve put together our hiring playbook. There you’ll find a sneak peek of who we are and what you can expect in our hiring process.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berlin
Application Deadline: N/A