Website Thought Machine
This job listing is about Thought Machine in Tottenham, England, United Kingdom 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Thought Machine’s mission is a bold one – to run the world’s most innovative banks with technology built for the modern age. What we are attempting is hard, and means we need great people, working together, to build great technology.
We have undergone rapid growth in the past few years – expanding our team to more than 500 individuals across five offices in London, New York, Singapore, Sydney and Melbourne. Thought Machine is a series D-funded company, and has raised more than $500m and is now valued at $2.7bn. Investors in Thought Machine include Temasek, Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan Chase, Intesa Sanpaolo, Standard Chartered and more.
At Thought Machine, we strive hard to create a fast-paced, supportive and fun working environment to enable the team to produce the best work in the industry. We’re regularly cited as having a fantastic workplace culture – highlighted by FT-backed Sifted magazine as having one of the highest Glassdoor ratings for a UK fintech – as well as having the most generous employee share package in the industry. We’ve been named AltFi’s B2B Fintech of the Year, placed in the FinTech50, and in the IDC list of top 100 Fintechs.
Thought Machine is looking for a Sales Executive to be responsible for the DACH and Eastern European region. You will own the entire sales cycle for fintechs and challenger banks within that area. This includes building and forecasting the pipeline, qualifying the leads generated by yourself, the marketing team and our partner organisations, as well as managing large orders at the end. You need to be tech and business savvy, but in addition you have the full support of the sales and marketing teams. This role is suitable for a candidate who enjoys the opportunity to build a wide regional footprint from scratch, work autonomously and is able to work closely together across teams.
- Research and approach upcoming and emerging fintechs and challenger banks within the regional territory
- Develop and deliver proposals that take into account customer and prospect priorities and critical needs.
- Build and develop relationships at multiple levels – sponsors, influencers, and decision makers across the region to generate interest and add to the pipeline.
- Exceed annual regional goals for software licensing and professional services contracts.
- Partner with sales engineers, delivery and marketing teams to create targeted sales campaigns.
- Manage your time between advancing the “good fit” leads with high odds / short term wins and stimulating opportunities that will develop over the long term.
- Understand the needs and problems of potential and existing fintech customers and interact with our in-house product and development teams.
- Develop and implement the regional sales plan
- Fluent in English and German
- 3-5 years experience exceeding software sales targets
- Able to demonstrate consistently hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience in fast-paced start-ups and / or selling enterprise software into fintechs and Tier 5 banks
- Build credible, trustworthy, and lasting relationships with key decision-makers, especially at the C-suite level
- Be able to effectively map new markets and be creative in identifying emerging fintechs
- Understand prospective clients needs, to converse competently regarding both the technical and commercial aspects of the proposition
- Proven ability to generate leads and show high conversion rate to completion
- Excellent understanding of the issues facing retail banks ranging from technological, regulatory and commercial pressures
- Previous experience and understanding of cloud infrastructure technology
- Previous experience of banking procurement practices and processes and overall typical sales lifecycle for selling enterprise platforms into banks
- Experience in selling enterprise software or services to banks/financial institutions
- Experience having worked in a global scale-up/ being an early stage employee in a new market
- Fluent in Polish and/or Dutch
- Highly competitive salary and commission
- Pension plan (match up to 7%)
- Life Insurance- 3 times annual salary
- Competitive Maternity and Paternity leave
- Shared parental leave
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private health insurance with Bupa for you and your family
- Health cash plan (including dental & optical)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Access to outstanding learning materials and courses
- All the latest tech you need
- A hardworking & experienced team as your colleagues
- An environment where we encourage learning and progress
Thought Machine are committed to making a measurable positive impact on people’s everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, backgrounds and value people who take a journey unique to them. We provide everyone with equal access to professional development. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description.
Company: Thought Machine
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tottenham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A