Website Radisson Hotel Group
This job listing is about Radisson Hotel Group in Juba, Central Equatoria, South Sudan 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Ambitious, thirsty for results and love interacting with people? Excited by the energetic and customer centric role of Sales? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our Sales Team with their winning edge and passion for driving revenue and growth, strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Sales Executive, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Executive:
- Supports the smooth running of the sales department, where all aspects of the hotel’s pro-active sales initiatives are delivered and total revenue maximised
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution
- Delivers on plans and objectives where sales initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Supervises the sales team fostering a culture of growth, development and performance within the department
- Accountable for ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Reviews and scrutinizes the business performance, providing recommendations that will drive financial performance
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Sales Executive:
- Experience in sales
- Strong supervisory and managerial skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions with proven problem-solving capabilities offering support where required
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
Juba, the capital of the youngest nation South Sudan is rapidly developing to become a major hub in East Africa. A nation prone to be one of the richest countries in Africa soon due to it’s large oil reserves.
Juba is not a destination for the faint-hearted, but a perfect place for a courageous leader able to deal with daily challenges. A great opportunity to make a name for yourself as part of the winning team of this stunning hotel.
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As the one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.
Company: Radisson Hotel Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Juba, Central Equatoria, South Sudan
Application Deadline: N/A