Website Crossover for Work
This job listing is about Crossover for Work in Brussels, Brussels Region, Belgium 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Are you looking for an early-career role that will give you the skills and exposure to move into any speciality later? We’re looking for focused individuals who recognize patterns and have high attention to detail.
You will start with supporting our edtech startup with data entry and analysis. The daily task is to gather students’ learning app data and analyze the patterns (if they are distracted, stuck or gaming the app). More exciting projects will follow in the future!
As a part of your growth, you’ll receive regular coaching and training from a team of global tech experts and operations professionals.
Jumpstart your career with us today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Gather data from learning apps
- Analyze data and recognize simple patterns
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Meaningless data entry
- Long projects without feedback
Sales Operations Analyst key responsibilities
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions
- Available to work either 0:00-8:00 UTC or 4:00-12:00 UTC shift, Monday till Friday
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $15 USD/hour, which equates to $30,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4839-EG-Cairo-SalesOperation.002
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brussels, Brussels Region, Belgium
Application Deadline: N/A