Website Siemens Energy
This job listing is about Siemens Energy in Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Let’s Talk About You
- You have completed a university degree in technical or financial field
- You have a minimum of 3 years working experience in above-mentioned areas: sales, procurement, order management
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office
- You have strong communication skills, are highly analytical, well-organized and team oriented
- You know how to work under pressure and adapt to a dynamic work environment
- You are business fluent in English
- Assists clients through each step of the sales process, helping them resolve any concerns or questions they may have while processing, tracking and shipping orders efficiently.
- Identify and create lists of potential clients and maintaining databases of sales.
- Compiling daily lists of leads and delegating them to sales team associates
- Maintaining an accessible and organized filing system for sales and administrative professionals
- Handling all administrative duties for the sales department or team, including scheduling client conferences and meetings
- Providing assistance to management team members and executives as needed
- Performing data entry duties in regards to metrics, sales figures and other key data
- Creating and processing sales in a timely manner.
Your opportunities for personal growth:
- The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging projects.
- Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world.
- Professional development opportunities within the company.
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility.
Let’s Talk About Us
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Check out the video
Company: Siemens Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Application Deadline: N/A