Customer Experience Manager in Samsung Electronics Panamá, Panamá
Website Samsung Electronics
This job listing is about Samsung Electronics in Panamá, Panamá 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Customer Experience Manager
This ideal candidate will focus on maximizing customer satisfaction by collecting, analyzing, and resolving customer requirements through the contact center’s operation and will provide efficient solutions to customers by developing and operating out-of-the-box strategies, prioritizing high service levels and primarily, the timely completion of the client’s initial request.
- Analyze all the processes that customers experience and participate in providing customer services accordingly.
- Communicate with customers to ensure quality and carry out activities to keep the brand and customer competitiveness.
- Perform activities for customer support by developing content for customers to find solutions for problems through online channels.
- Solve customer inconveniences via the remote system, and perform to improve customer satisfaction and reduce service costs.
- Analyze to apply customer feedback and measurement of customers’ purchase tendency to new product development and marketing.
- Understands all business areas and solves multiple ranges of issues in creative ways.
- Works on problems of diverse scope supporting decision-making through data analysis and considering a wide range of factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Independent, self-managed professional with a global perspective and strategic thinking centered on creating and maintaining top customer experience and satisfaction indicators.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in similar roles.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous experience working in and with Contact Centers as a third party is mandatory.
- Strong communication, business development, and analytical skills.
- Fully bilingual, English – Spanish.
- Traveling required.
Send your CV to
Victoria Famiglietti Escala
Samsung Electronics is committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Company: Samsung Electronics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Panamá, Panamá
Application Deadline: N/A