This Job Listing is about Savills in Hyde,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
<!--> Role Overview
We're searching for a dynamic individual who displays a can-do and flexible approach to their business. You'll enjoy working in a fast-paced, service-led, competitive environment to reach your own KPI's and those of the team as a whole.
As Lettings Negotiator, you'll be responsible for liaising and negotiating directly with our clients as well as managing the lettings process for prospective tenants and helping them with their ongoing requirements.
This role has a competitive package and Savills offer a great induction programme as well as ongoing support and training throughout your career.
Key Responsibilities Of The Role
The role requires high energy and a willingness to get stuck in and help whenever necessary, with a varied workload in active and busy offices. Often there will be time pressures and short notice requests, which is something the Lettings Negotiator should relish.
The successful candidate will be expected to ensure all required paperwork and checks are carried out for each tenancy, with the support of your team in compliance with all Savills processes, ARLA guidance and statutory legislation.
To achieve these objectives the successful candidate will be required to:
Over 39,000 people work for us in more than 70 countries all over the world. This breadth of global coverage, combined with specialist services and market insight, means we'll always have an expert who is local to you.-->
- Qualify, register and maintain a database of applicants
- Negotiate tenancies with clients
- Assist negotiators in agreeing tenancies on properties where you have the relationship with the client
- Provide weekly marketing and property performance feedback to clients
- Help build and expand the Savills Lettings business and to be aware of future opportunities
- Cross sell / refer across the business
- Maintain the company’s standard as a market leader
- Create local business relationships and build Savills' reputation
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with the Sales department
- Comply with the various Codes of Conduct of the national bodies the Department is a member of, such as ARLA and RICS.
- Preferably ARLA qualified, or be willing to work towards qualification at our cost
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the London lettings markert
- Demonstrate a track record of achieving targets
- Confident and enthusiastic approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate at all levels
- Monitor and grow local profile including developing marketing and PR opportunities
- Existing knowledge and effective use of Reapit, preferable but not essential
- Minimum of one year's prior experience in a similar role
- Adaptability and a willingness to learn
- Excellent customer service skills