UX Designer in scandiweb Daugavpils, Daugavpils, Latvia
This job listing is about scandiweb in Daugavpils, Daugavpils, Latvia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Did eCommerce reach the level of 2025 already in 2020? Commerce, management, and leadership converging to be 100% digital?
Covid-19 accelerated the shift to eCommerce by five years and 370+ eCommerce platforms contributed to this growth.
scandiweb is part of this digital transformation, join us to impact the world together!
With the growing demand for seamless eCommerce solutions, we are looking for experienced UX specialists to join our Digital Experience Team – whose main goal is to help our clients earn more!
What you will be dealing with?
- Defining user journeys, creating user flow and sitemaps
- Finding creative ways to solve different UX challenges and creating high-fidelity wireframes to visualize your ideas and suggested solutions
- Presenting your UX solutions insights, explaining why we made them like that
- Leading workshops with stakeholders to understand the business needs and gaps in current journeys
- Researching UX solutions on competitive sites and products
- Collaborate with Business Developers, Data Analysts, CRO Strategists, UI designers, and Project Managers to build intuitive, user-friendly eCommerce experiences.
Whom are we looking for?
- Decent work experience in UX Design, Customer Experience, or eCommerce-related fields.
- Advanced Figma user with the ability to create wireframes and prototypes
- Confident written and spoken English skills
- Can transform your hypothesis into functional wireframes
- Know the true value behind user research and testing
- Passionate about finding and solving critical bottlenecks in the user journeys
- Great relationship-building and communication skills
- Have excellent presentation skills. You’re good at building slide decks, and you know how to explain stats and data to mainstream folks
- You’re highly organized – you do your research, take notes, and document everything
How to apply?
We have semi-automated recruitment processes, BUT – each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! No need to hesitate if you don’t have a grand CV to show – apply, take a chance, and join us!
- Apply to this Job Ad!!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
- Wonder what those are? Usually, a test assignment and an interview!
Do take it into account – if you are joining scandiweb remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period, a hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
What are the benefits?
- Work on the most challenging and largest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!
Salary – as we hire globally and our career site is meant for possible colleagues all around the world, the salary depends on the location. For more information, you can check the local job sites or contact us directly.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Daugavpils, Daugavpils, Latvia
Application Deadline: N/A