Scheduler in MD Group Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Website MD Group
This job listing is about MD Group in Gibraltar, Gibraltar 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
If the following job requirements and experience match your skills, please ensure you apply promptly.
*MD Group Ltd – Bridgwater*
Are you a good planner with logical thinking? Ever had any experience in the maintenance and repairs sector? We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer service driven Scheduler who can support our business and its values.
Annual Salary from £19,000 – £22,000 (depending on experience)
25 days holiday a year + BH’s
*The Role: *
The Scheduler will work within a busy team taking responsibility for the planning and scheduling of our operatives’ work commitments, delivering response repairs and maintenance to our customers.
*The required duties of the successful candidate will be: *
- Assisting in scheduling appointments, raising and issuing purchase orders
- Planning operative working activities, responding to an ever-changing environment
- Telephone and email communications with the client/sub-contractors/operativesesidents, ensuring first fix of repairs are completed in an efficient manner to the customer’s satisfaction
- The proactive monitoring of customers’ experience of our service, providing feedback and suggestions on how we can improve
- Assisting the Contracts Manager in administrative duties to provide an efficient, high quality service
- Excellent Communication Skills
- IT Literate as you will be using our in-house system(s) to add callsepairs to the system and then allocate to the relevant trades person to complete the works
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly organised with a good attention to detail
- Proactive and positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience in a repairs & maintenance environment
- Experience with working with engineers diaries/scheduling day to day or reactive repairs
*About MD Group*
We are a leading social housing and public sector building maintenance specialist. We mainly work with Local Authorities and Housing Association landlords to build, maintain and renew the homes, properties and public buildings in their care.
We help our customers meet the challenge of managing restricted budgets while maintaining their commitment to the communities they serve by delivering the highest standards of work in the most efficient manner possible, reliably, on budget and as specified.
Over two decades we’ve established a reputation for quality delivery, supported by outstanding process, exemplary training and continuous investment; consistently outperforming our competitors in terms of value for money and satisfaction. Today, we are one of the largest building services companies in the South West, with a growing business nationwide.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,000.00-£22,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Ability To Commuteelocate
- Abingdon, Oxfordshire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Supply chain: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Company: MD Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Application Deadline: N/A