Website Schneider Electric
This listing is about Schneider Electric in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
BMS Field Service Engineers! – Register your interest!
At Schneider Electric we are always happy to talk to experienced BMS Field Service Engineers who would like to join our BMS business to support our customers.
We have a well-established line of Business who supports our customers from the BMS side and due to our growing client base, we are hiring BMS Field Service Engineers throughout the year.
If you would like to join the World’s Most Sustainable Company, please register your interest to make sure you can get notified about our new BMS Field Service Engineer roles as they come live.
In a BMS Field Service role with us, you will not only deliver BMS PPM Support to an allocated base, but also provide a proactive approach and develop meaningful relationships with your customers and demonstrate our values whilst helping to drive the service transformation.
- Operate within Schneider Electric policies and guidelines to ensure we work in a safe and responsible manner taking a zero-tolerance approach to unsafe behavior
- Take ownership of your customer base to meet/exceed our contractual requirements
- Delivering a best in class PPM & Fault repair service
- Working closely with the customer to identify operational issues that we can resolve
- Provide on time clear and concise service reports that demonstrate the value of Schneider Electric
- Proactively identify and provide quoted solutions for improvements, upgrades or repairs
- Identify energy and enhancement projects to provide suggestions and opportunities beneficial for both parties
- Advise and assist Operations Managers and Sales with larger opportunities
- Identify project opportunities on your accounts and on potential new business accounts
- Work closely with your team coordinator to ensure that the team’s operational objectives are achieved
- Take part in the team call out rota and support other members of the team where possible
- Take pride in your role at Schneider Electric by presenting yourself in a smart and professional manner
- Embracing and become a role model for Schneider Electric process and policy adoption, delivering service in the region to the highest ethical standards
- Ensure you continue to develop your technical and industry knowledge through the Schneider Electric training school and keeping abreast of technological developments in the industry
- Be qualified to degree level in relevant discipline (Electrician or Electrical Engineer) but please note that candidates with equivalent level of experience will also be considered
- Due to the nature of the role, BMS and/or HVAC industry experience would be required
- You possess previous experience in the Field Service environment, where you had to look after customers
- You are a motivated individual who would be willing to learn about the product range Schneider Electric can offer its customers
- Be able to demonstrate related work experience and a strong track record in similar role
- Positive attitude and constructive approach
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) is a must
- Hold a full driving license
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Our offer to you:
- You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility and attractive development opportunities
- Flexible working models to ensure a balance of family and working life
- Optimal support on your career path through regular training opportunities
- A dynamic and personal atmosphere, working with a global energised team
- A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation
- An attractive compensation package including the comprehensive fringe benefits expected of an international company
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it’s an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company’s future.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us.
Please note that this advertisement is intended to give you the opportunity to join out talent pool and to register your interest for future BMS Field Service Engineer roles with us!
Company: Schneider Electric
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com