Website Search Consultancy
This listing is about Search Consultancy in Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
About the job
As a agency Healthcare Assistant you will be a responsible member of the ‘care’ team at various care / nursing homes taking a full and active part in all aspects of the day to day care of our residents. This will include the provision of person centred care to our residents ensuring their dignity, respect and wellbeing at all times. You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a care assistant will include assisting service users with, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Search Healthcare as a Care Assistant:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- In date training desirable but not essential
- Minimum 3 months experience in a similar role in the last 4 years
- Must be comfortable with giving personal care
- Portable DBS desirable but not essential
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Search Healthcare as a Care Assistant:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, nights, weekends (if you can work 1 day or 5 days a week, then please apply for this role)
- Flexible location – we cover Liverpool, Wirral, Southport, , Ormskirk, Skelmersdale , Warrington, North Wales & Chester area
- Excellent Weekly Pay
- Holiday pay
- FREE enhanced DBS check
- FREE Training – In-line with Care Certificate
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Referral bonus of £50.00!!
Rates Of Pay Per Hour
- £9.00 -£20.00ph(bank holiday)
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- No weekends
Search Healthcare is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
During these trying times, we are looking for workers who are resilient and want to help as a nation we all need to pull together!
If you are interested, on know someone who may be, please contact Agata on 0151 229 5504 or via email at [email protected]
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Company: Search Consultancy
Job Location: Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org