Website TLM Partners
This job listing is about TLM Partners in Ecuador 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Are you looking to change the gaming industry? We are!
TLM Partners is a world-class digital entertainment company dedicated to breaking down barriers in the video game industry. We publish captivating and original indie games that bring people together through our best-in-class cross-play technology, while our professional services arm and cloud-based, fully-remote studio ensure that talent and expertise are always where they are needed most. TLM is at the forefront of making games and game development more accessible than ever.
Created by Monsters. Built for gamers.™
Position Summary: Senior 3D Environment Artist
- Must have Unreal AAA game development exp. with at least 1 shipped title as Sr. Environment Artist on PC and 8th/9th Gen consoles.
- A portfolio of work that represents your talent, skills, and artistic style is required.
- As the Senior 3D Environment Artist, you will be responsible for developing world-class visual solutions for Architectural and Environmental 3D assets needed for our games.
- Collaborate and communicate with other Artists, Animators, Designers at TLM to create world-class, Cross-Play centric, environmental assets.
- Full-time, 100% Remote position. We are an Unreal studio.
- Best-in-class benefits & work flexibility.
- Reports to: Lead Environment Artist
- Work closely with the Leads as they establish the visual/technical direction for the Environmental assets needed for our games.
- Adhere to best practices and workflows that have been established for the Environment Art team, help improve them as needed, and mentor Jr. Environment Artist as needed.
- Faithfully create models, texture, and materials that are based on approved concepts from the Art Director.
- Collaborate with Tech Artists to test and give detailed feedback on tools developed for the Environment team.
- Assist the Art Outsourcing Manager as needed for on-boarding or training of external partners.
- 3-5 years experience as an Environment Artist with at least 1 year as Senior Environment Artist.
- Minimum of 1 successful, AAA game shipped as a Senior Environment Artist on PC and 8th/9th Gen consoles.
- Expertise in Maya, Substance Painter / Designer and ZBrush.
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates your talent for creating worlds that are visually exceptional, along with your understanding of different lighting solutions, material properties, and spatial flow.
- Experience creating high-quality biomes and landscapes, along with possessing an excellent sense of presentational spaces.
- Proficiency with tools used for feedback, tracking, and integration. Photoshop, JIRA, and Perforce experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages such as MEL or Python.
- Expert world layout and level assembly skills within the UE4 Editor and the ability to optimize levels for performance.
- Up-to-date knowledge of existing and emerging tools, techniques, and technologies that influence and aid in 3D content creation.
- Proactive and professional demeanour with a willingness to mentor others.
- Experience with developing modular environmental systems and assets for PC and Console games.
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Architecture, or Design or equivalent experience.
Company: TLM Partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ecuador
Application Deadline: N/A