This Job Listing is about Hays in Wakefield,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
<!--> Hays Education are currently working in partnership with a primary school located in Wakefield to appoint a temporary to permanent or straight permanent senior administration officer to work in their school office. The school is part of a large multi-academy trust and is currently rated GOOD by OFSTED, The school is a small 1 form entry catholic primary school.
In this role as a Senior Administration Officer your duties will be the following :
- Deal with complex reception/visitor etc. matters - answering telephone and face to face enquiries from parents, staff and visitors — Texting / emailing messages to parents through Groupcall etc.
- Contribute to the planning, development and organisation of support service systems/procedures/policies — Ensure Integris is kept up-to-date with year-end data assessment figures and the collation of pupil reports. Undertake the administration of the CT F file and the school central record under the guidance of the Trust Finance Manager.
- Organise school trips/events, residentials, after-school clubs etc. - Administer room bookings for events, room set-up, teas and coffees. Arrange school trips and residential visits under the guidance of the Trust Finance Manager. Duties include the collection of monies, monitoring of payments, administration of trip paperwork and booking of transport. Ensure risk assessments are initiated by the appropriate person on Evolve and assist in ensuring the appropriate procedures have been followed.
- Supervise, train and develop staff as appropriate.
- Manage manual and computerised record/information systems - Maintain the Dolce system inputting starters / leavers, dinner lists, input school dinners etc. Undertake input of financial transactions where necessary (invoices, overtime etc) under the guidance of the Trust Finance Manager.
- Analyse and evaluate data/information and produce reports/information/data as required — under the direction / guidance of the Trust Finance Manager.
- Undertake typing and word-processing and complex IT based tasks — typing letters, notes, minutes and template contracts.
- Provide personal, administrative and organisational support to other staff.
- Provide administrative and organisational support to the Governing Body.
- Undertake administration of complex procedures — Booking of training courses and recording of CPD. Undertake the administration for health & safety care plans under the supervision of the SENCO. Undertake the administration of free school meal applications and admissions etc. Input daily pupil attendance on Integris and initiate first response to parents. Set-up and activate subscriptions for use in the school.
- Complete and submit complex forms, returns etc., including those to outside agencies
If you are interested in this role please click the apply now button, alternatively if you would like a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Michael or Nicole on 01132003710 #4302226
- e.g. D.C.S.F. — input school workforce census, autumn and spring census data under the guidance of the Trust Finance Manager.
- Undertake the administration of Payroll systems — under the guidance of the Trust Finance Manager.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wakefield,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A