This job listing is about Mastercard in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst, Digital Partners and Enablers
The Digital Partnerships & Enablers team is looking for an Account Management, Senior Analyst to join the team, where they will drive our partnership strategy and experience though establishing and developing deep relationships, consistently innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about the role of local and global Digital Partners, has experience in working within this category, and will be energized to accelerate Mastercard’s partnership with clients within the payments ecosystem (both digital partners and technology enablers). Having a focus on delivering great client experience, being highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset is key.
Responsibilities & Skills
Will partner and understand key customers priorities deeply, will establish core business needs and match these to Mastercard capabilities to support growth and partnership opportunities.
Will be responsible for delivering performance targets through key portfolio management strategies, including but not limited to developing strategies and proposals that deliver mutual benefits to the partner and Mastercard.
- Ranges from issuing portfolio management through to digital merchant partnership management
- Tracks, reports and co-ordinates all Digital partners and their interface to Mastercard stakeholders (primary account management role).
- Develops and implements sales plans including business development, marketing and product management initiatives at both customer level & with regional or global stakeholders
Leads and manages existing customer relationships
- Manages partner relationships that are strategically important or are in growth and development phase
- Identifies & recommends approaches to enhance Mastercard partnership performance with customers
- Works with the partners to establish, execute and report progress against annual business plans and targets
- Negotiates and executes agreements with partners
Works with stakeholders
- Plays a lead role in internal conversations with key stakeholders to ensure Digital Partnerships are represented whilst activating collaborative partnerships between partners.
- Directly supports Digital Partner / merchant discussions with other Mastercard stakeholders and partners
Experience & Skills
- Proven business development experience in digital commerce, online retail (with payments background), PSP, issuing or fintech. Expertise on the payment ecosystem including the role and prevalence of key global enablement technology partners.
- Superior presentation skills
- Strong ability to formulate, articulate, influence, gain buy in and implement business building ideas
- A strong team player that can influence, often without direct reporting lines in matrixed environment
- Experience of negotiating and engaging with senior stakeholders on a commercial and technical level.
- A strong technical understanding of the payments industry
- Understands and is experienced in retail acquirer / gateway / psp systems or global digital brands, and has a wide ranging established network of decision making contacts within the payments industry.
- Understands and is experienced in managing a business development processes where required
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a flexible manner and contribute in the evolution of Mastercard’s digital payment products.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills in seeking out solutions and workarounds to achieve results.
- Experience of selling technical solutions to merchants or payment acceptance/processing businesses
- Understanding of the main drivers affecting the industry and the ability to articulate these in detail
- Ability to translate technical product specification into sales messages for prospects
- Proven experience in developing relationships and building sustainable partnerships
- Good interpersonal and communication skills including both oral and written (English and French)
- Strong customer orientation and successful negotiation skills
- Ability to build excellent relationships both internally and externally
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
Application Deadline: N/A