Website EPAM Anywhere
This job listing is about EPAM Anywhere in Yerevan, Armenia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Are you a tech professional looking for remote work in a global setting? If yes, this job is for you.
Welcome to EPAM Anywhere – a global job platform offering remote work opportunities in the technology sector. Join us to build a career around your lifestyle working on modern projects for global brands and exciting startups.
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst for a Software & Hi-Tech company for our team.
The customer is the leading and most-trusted provider of comprehensive, integrated tax technology solutions, providing its services for sales, value added, consumer use, communication service, lease, lodging, and payroll taxes.
- Hear new ideas and requests, understand when and where to act, and which requests will be most critical to the success of business end-goals
- Prioritize requirements from various stakeholders
- Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure it is understood by team and stakeholders
- Assess change-proposals and define solutions to help the organization achieve its goals
- Discover, organize, and clarify business needs and review/produce specifications for change
- Work with the Technical Analyst and development team to ensure that they understand the specifications
- Conduct business process modeling and generate applicable scenarios for the technology functionality testing team
- Create user stories and maintain backlog
- Communicate with QA team and ensure that product works as it expected
- 3+ years of business analysis experience or a related field
- English level B2+
- Advanced technical skills, excellent documentation skills
- Ability to plan and execute requirement analysis in a logical, structured, systematic manner
- Good leadership and social skills
- Ability to work in a fast-moving, high-pressure environment whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to operate independently, and as part of a team
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Armenia
Once you apply, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to EPAM Anywhere platform. Sign up with this link to automate your prescreening, be able to monitor your application statuses, and enjoy a faster job application process.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
EPAM Anywhere is a part of EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM). Since 1993, EPAM has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider.
Company: EPAM Anywhere
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Application Deadline: N/A