This job listing is about Luxoft in Poland 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Our client is a leading global Financial market data provider who runs a change program aiming to migrate a set of legacy data connectors to a new strategic platform. The main driver is to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain.
The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging. Projects will utilize a multitude of different languages and skillsets with a focus on C++ and scripting languages.
What do we offer our employees?
13th salary in 2023❗️
⚕️ LuxMed health & dental care, life insurance
♀️ MyBenefit program (sports card, well-being program etc.)
Remote (or hybrid) work
Stable employment based on an employment contract (or B2B)
Special offer of banking services
Support for relocated employees
Full coverage relocation package for Senior positions
LuxTalent platform (webinars, training, courses with certificates)
…and even more!
• Work with customer proposition and technology teams to elicit product requirements.
• Ensure that product management produces documentation to an adequate level of detail.
• Produce functional specifications that are clear and easy to understand.
• Structure complex requirements into epics and stories in Jira.
• Document workflows and use cases as required.
• Facilitate, understand and contribute to technical discussions.
• Agree on product structure and specifications with Refinitiv technical and quality teams.
• Support development – i.e. handover, answer questions, supervise what is delivered.
• Support QA – i.e. handover, answer questions, defect management
• Manage JIRA backlog.
The BA will work with the project team to identify upstream dependencies and work required to bring the product requirements to life, and in some cases may need to also define requirements for backend and content teams. This role will have a focus on working with real-time exchange connectors, data quality, and market data.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
3+ years of business analysis experience, preferably in trading or financial services.
Knowledge of Market Data is must-have.
Excellent communication skills in English – verbal and written.
Be able to engage well with sponsors and high-ranked business stakeholders, act in a face-paced business, and handle the expectations of the challenging stakeholders.
Be a pro-active, self-running, and adoptive person with the ability to handle multiple streams.
Nice to have
Experience in Agile/SCRUM Agile methodologies as a Product Owner and/or Scrum Master.
Experience working in Global Teams.
Be familiar with requirement elicitation techniques e.g. workshops, interviewing and etc.
Be able to thoroughly document the results of the analysis to effectively represent business requirements.
English: English: C2 Proficient
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Poland
Application Deadline: N/A