This job listing is about Popular in Cupey, San Juan, Puerto Rico 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
At Popular, we offer a wide variety of services and financial solutions to serve our communities in the Island and abroad. As employees, we are dedicated to making our customers dreams come true by offering financial solutions in each stage of their life. Our extensive trajectory demonstrates the resiliency and determination of our employees to innovate, reach for the right solutions and strongly support the communities we serve; this is why we value their diverse skills, experiences and backgrounds.
Are you ready for a rewarding career?
Over 7,900 men and women in Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and the United States work at Popular.
Come and join our community!
Full Time Position
Remote work available.,
Responsible for analyzing and modeling existing business processes and application functionalities to understand and document current business procedures and application functionalities and identify areas for improvement. Is also responsible for evaluating proposed features and improvements received from other business units for our managed applications creating an impact analysis including possible ROI / Savings ensuring the integrity of the requirements from beginning to end.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Design and support business solutions.
- Understand and interpret business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Develop a strong understanding of the end-to end reporting processes, including production critical path and dependencies on associated business processes, to identify gaps and opportunities for improvements and then specify changes
- Ensure adherence to development standards to ensure fit for purpose solutions delivered that are robust and where necessary scalable.
- Elicit User Stories – Conduct interviews, workshops, focus groups, brainstorming, observations, and surveys/questionnaires with stakeholders to determine the requirements needed for a new project.
- User Stories Handshake – Coordinate and document the acceptance and understanding of all stakeholders including the vendors with the Business Requirement Document.
- Gain detailed understanding of current capabilities, gaps and opportunities streamlining for efficiencies and improving customer experience. Help create competitive differentiation for Popular Inc.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 3 years of Banking experience in either Data/Analytics, Product Management or Operations
- Expertise in defining and running queries, normalizing, analyzing & validating data, and ability to conduct competitor analysis
- Experience in managing projects and cross functional initiatives as well working with development teams is a plus
- Experience in FIS’s CeB Digital Banking Platform is desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and proficiency of MS Office suite is a must – in particularly in Visio, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Collaboration & Teamwork
Important: The candidate must provide evidence of academic preparation or courses related to the job posting.
Popular requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the first day of work. We will require you to provide a copy of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card. (1)
- In general, people are considered fully vaccinated: ±
2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
Popular may provide vaccination exemptions for medical or pregnancy reasons, or due to a sincerely held religious belief or practice, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship to Popular or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others. If you wish to request a vaccination exemption or have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please contact us at [email protected] . This email inbox is monitored for such types of requests only. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed exemptions or reasonable accommodations. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
As Puerto Rico’s leading financial institution, we reaffirm our commitment to offer essential financial services and solutions for our customers at all times, including during emergency situations and/or natural disasters. Popular’s employees are considered essential workers, whose role is critical in the continuity of these important services even under such circumstances. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that Popular may require your services during and immediately after any such events.
Popular is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Learn more about us at www.popular.com and keep updated with our latest job postings at www.jobs.popular.com .
Connect with us!
LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Job Segment: Sales Consultant, Sales
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cupey, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Application Deadline: N/A