This job listing is about Worley in Eastern Province, Rwanda 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And we’ve broken several records along the way.
We’re excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us, there’s never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical and resources sectors.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success.
- Primary contact with the project within the City.
- Responsible for overall work progress and technical performance on the program.
- Coordinates with other functional managers to ensure correct implementation of the program governance, stakeholder management, coordination, specifications and standards.
- Plans, coordinates, and directs the engineering, design, procurement, and construction work.
- Ensures the efficiency, quality and performance of the engineering, design, procurement, and construction work to meet project objectives.
- Promote and drive the involvement of Construction in areas of technical design, schedule, preliminary execution planning, and cost estimating.
- Has knowledge of program and project management, engineering and construction practices and economic principles; calculation methods; design details; international codes, standards, procedures and specifications.
- Has experience in the building industry or similar industry and has program management experience on mega infrastructure/building programs
- Has at least 20 years experience in construction management
What We Offer You
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Jul 21, 2022
Reporting Manager Title
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Eastern Province, Rwanda
Application Deadline: N/A