Senior Game Recruiter in TLM Partners Reykjavík, Capital Region, Iceland
Website TLM Partners
This job listing is about TLM Partners in Reykjavík, Capital Region, Iceland 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Are you looking to change the gaming industry? We are!
TLM Partners is a world-class digital entertainment company dedicated to breaking down barriers in the video game industry. We publish captivating and original indie games that bring people together through our best-in-class cross-play technology, while our professional services arm and cloud-based, fully-remote studio ensure that talent and expertise are always where they are needed most. TLM is at the forefront of making games and game development more accessible than ever.
Gaming together. Anytime. Anywhere. Any device.™
Position Summary: Senior Game Recruiter
- Full time, 100% remote.
- Build the next generation of international game developers
- Be a part of a groundbreaking global game developer and publisher, with a permanently remote team.
- Join a recruitment team whose principal values are to create a valuable experience for all candidates, even the unsuccessful ones, and support our hiring managers in creating a speedy, quality process for top potential team-members
- Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and stock options available for full-time employees.
- You are the first point of contact for our potential team members; you are a brand ambassador who creates safe spaces for our candidates to have candid conversations.
- Negotiate with candidates on packages and hiring managers on their demands – you are comfortable with frank conversations and communicate clearly, respectfully and passionately.
- Work with internal (hiring managers, PMOs, C-Suite) and external (external recruiters, events coordinators, post-secondary institutions) partners.
- Communicate with other developers, company leadership, and external partners, using online tools such as Slack, JIRA and Google Meet.
- Collaborate in peer education and self study.
- Participate with other departments providing development, documentation, influence strategy and overall direction for talent acquisition.
- Positive personality: Be awesome.
- You must have Game sourcing and recruitment experience.
- You must have full-cycle recruitment experience ( minimum 5 years).
- Attention to Detail: you can produce quality results with a high-magnitude for details.
- Efficiency Warrior: when faced with multiple tasks, you are able to strategize quickly and execute .
- Active Listener: you can “read the air” and understand the needs of your audience.
- Sourcerer: whether it’s passive candidates or information, you hunt down and document your findings so your team can make data-based decisions.
- Nimble Networker: the labyrinth of connections comes naturally for you since you invest in long term relationships with your internal and external partners.
- Dedication, teamwork, and professionalism.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- A professional LinkedIn Page!
- Experience in an external recruitment agency or in sales is a plus.
- A sense of humour – not required but it makes the work day go by faster.
- Ownership: you own your work, your mistakes, and your successes! We learn and make incremental change in every aspect of our work.
Company: TLM Partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Reykjavík, Capital Region, Iceland
Application Deadline: N/A