Website Crossover for Work
This job listing is about Crossover for Work in Sakākah, Al Jawf, Saudi Arabia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Are you the best software developer in your company? Do you enjoy working on complex SaaS applications, yet manage to simplify your codes by utilizing the latest serverless cloud patterns? If so, we invite you to join our unique team of top-notch talent.
Trilogy has created high-quality versions of each important function at the core of software businesses and assembled them into a platform. We do everything from creating the Crossover hiring platform, used by hundreds of thousands of job applicants around the globe, to CoachBot, a cutting-edge tool that empowers K-12 students to define and achieve their own goals and shapes education like nobody else ever attempted.
In this role, you will be taking ownership of the big feature releases, starting with getting requirements from the stakeholders to releasing the end product to customers in a fast-paced agile environment. If you are passionate about leading the path to creating the greatest products with the best cloud technologies in our industry, we would love to hear from you.
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing back-end cloud services and implementing data processing algorithms using serverless cloud patterns
- Reviewing code created by other developers against the team quality bar, customer requirements, and regressions
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Working on minor bug fixes or features on outdated codebases
- Dealing with tedious infrastructure to enable poorly written products to continue running
- Managing people or getting stuck on long meetings discussing roadmaps and priorities
Senior Java Architect Key Responsibilities
- Writing high-quality, feature-complete, and simple back-end code
- Ensuring all code changes comply with predefined quality standards
- A university degree (BS, MS, or PhD) that included an in-depth study of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, computer architecture, and software engineering or relevant work experience
- At least 7 years of experience writing production code for software/technology companies
- At least 2 years of experience being the primary technical designer for a development team or software product
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4358-SA-Sakaka-SeniorJavaArch.003
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sakākah, Al Jawf, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A