This job listing is about FIS in Belgrade Metropolitan Area 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Type Of Hire
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About The Team
Apex Collateral – Enterprise Collateral management team that helps our clients to comply with regulations, achieve collateral optimization and handle the volume and complexity of collateral management activities. Our solution offers a single platform for trading directly from a real-time and consolidated global inventory as well as supporting operational requirements for underlying securities lending, repo and derivative transactions. It uses numerical algorithms to automatically allocate collateral in the optimal way, helping firms minimize costs and maximize return on assets.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be a part of agile driven multicultural team working on a leading financial platform together with other software developers, business analysts and product owners. As Software Engineer, you will be working with the development team and will be involved in all the aspects of software engineering~ coding, reviewing code, building tests, architecting, designing, deploying software as well as mentoring.
More Specifically, On Your Job You Will
- Analyze requirements and design solution to ensure that product meets business needs
- Develop proposed solutions in line with platform and company standards
- Review code and share knowledge with other team members
- Take part in presentation sessions to demonstrate new features to stakeholders
- Keep an eye on a wide range of software development best practices, such as code style, code quality and performance requirements
- Work on various algorithmic calculations which will be used by world’s greatest financial institutions
We offer stable and well-organized working conditions, dynamic environment for personal and professional development and opportunities for additional professional training.
What You Bring
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- At least 5+ years hands-on professional experience as a developer in the Java enterprise environment
- Experience with modern development environments, in software patterns and architectural enterprise concepts
- Experience in working in a distributed global environment
- Very good expertise in the Java SE/JEE language
- Hands on experience with Spring Framework and Middleware, JMS and JPA/Hibernate
- Competence in the usage of REST-APIs
- Hands-on experience with Concurrent Programming, Testing/Mocking Frameworks and working with Caching technologies
- Good understanding of SQL (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Scrum and test-driven development
- Adapting and integrating open-source frameworks and technologies
- Experience with DevOps concepts (Continuous Integration and Delivery)
- Team player enjoys working in dynamic team, proactive, open-minded, committed and ambitious
- Eager to dive into and learn more about the business domain
- Very strong communication skills and fluent in English
Added bonus if you have
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift/CI
What We Offer You
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belgrade Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A