Website NSF International
This job listing is about NSF International in Esbjerg, South Denmark, Denmark 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
At NSF International, our mission is to protect and improve human health. We’re a global leader in standards development, testing, auditing, certification and training. We provide these services for a diverse set of industries including food, water, health sciences, sustainability and management systems. We’re passionate about the work we do, because together, we have a broad impact on our world.
Our nearly 3,000 employees provide services in over 170 countries through our many global offices, at our client sites, from home offices and in state-of-the-art laboratories.
We’re growing fast, and that’s where you come in. Come join our team.
More information about NSF International can be found at nsf.org.
NSF International has a Senior Labware ELN Developer position for our LATAM region. You will join a small team of LIMS professionals supporting the conversion of NSF systems to a global Labware LIMS solution for laboratories in China, Germany, Great Britian, Peru, Brazil, and the United States.
What you Will Do:
The ELN developer works with laboratory users to create ELN configurations to process laboratory samples and QC data using consistent development and UX patterns. The position is responsible for analysis of method data and QC processing and control requirement, design, coding and implementation of Labware ELN configurations which fit NSF Labware standard patterns and all method requirements.
- 3 years previous Labware 7 or 8 ELN development experience
- Familiarity with Labware standard and reagent handling
- Knowledge of laboratory data concepts including calibration, linear regression, recovery, precision
- Possess a familiarity with laboratory workflows
- Expert in Labware LIMS Basic
Additional Requirements and Soft Skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adept in self-learning
- Attention to detail
- Presentation and user interfacing skills
- Excellent organizational, time management and follow-through skills.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Positive attitude, ability to motivate customers and establish credibility
#make your mark
NSF International is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Company: NSF International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Esbjerg, South Denmark, Denmark
Application Deadline: N/A