Website Marvell Technology
This job listing is about Marvell Technology in Taoyuan District, Taoyuan City, Taiwan 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
Marvell is a leading provider of innovative storage technologies, including ultra‐fast read channels, high‐performance processors, leading edge transceivers, highly efficient analog designs, and powerful cryptographic engines. These solutions address all segments of solid‐state drive (SSD) / Storage switch (Accelerator) electronics markets, providing complete solutions including controllers, product firmware and reference board designs. Many of the same technologies have been utilized in Marvell storage system solutions products, powering PCs, servers, cloud, and enterprise systems.
As a senior Firmware Manager, you will be responsible for design, implementation, verification and customer support. You will be contributing in one or more of the following domains: PCIe/NVMe, NAND, FTL, Infrastructure.
- Developing PCIe/NVMe protocol firmware for Marvell Enterprise and data center products with SRIOV and Security features
- Deliver full turn key solutions to Hyperscale customers
- Provide comprehensive training materials and courses to development teams in customers.
- Work closely with Marvell HW design team and Architecture team in US to resolve issues and bottlenecks to improve quality and performance
- Collaborate with Marvell test team in US/China/Taiwan to review and implement in-house test plans for regression tests
- Master’s degree and/or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields with at least 5 years of experience
- Familiar with PCIe and NVMe protocol design
- Familiar with SRIOV and Dual port requirement and design
- Familiar with C and C++ language in ARM multi cores design and development
- Good communication skills in English
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it’s like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Company: Marvell Technology
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Taoyuan District, Taoyuan City, Taiwan
Application Deadline: N/A