Website Standard Chartered Bank
This job listing is about Standard Chartered Bank in Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
The Role Responsibilities
- Execute a consistent, sustainable and re-performable control testing for the Bank’s critical IT systems.
- Support the provision of MI (Management Information) to the respective risk forums across business and functions.
- Assess compliance with the Bank’s risk frameworks, policies and industry standards (NIST).
- Work with the Application/Service/Control Owners of critical IT systems to identify emerging ICS risks and ensure they are appropriately addressed by relevant technical controls.
- Support stakeholders in defining remediation actions to address identified control weaknesses and issues across critical IT systems, and associated processes.
- Track issue remediation, check and challenge delivery status and escalate delays.
- Identify opportunities for automation of controls testing.
- Maintain effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Support the continuous improvement of ICS control testing, risk and control processes, aligning to and avoiding duplication with other assurance functions.
- Adopt an anticipatory approach to risk assessment through stakeholder engagement and monitoring of the external environment.
- Provide robust challenge and escalation to senior management to ensure activities achieve risk reduction.
- Manage and drive continuous improvement of the ICS technical control environment through proactive risk management.
- Tracking and reporting of ICS controls to ensure oversight and escalation mechanisms are in place.
- Provide timely and accurate risk & control information to support internal/external (e.g. regulatory) assessments.
- Head of ICS Technical Controls Testing.
- Head of Regulatory Attestations & Central Controls Testing.
- Application/Service/Control Owners of critical IT systems.
- ISROs (Information Security Risk Officers).
The Role Requirements
- Educational background in Computer Science, Economics, Law, Risk Management or other relevant areas.
- 5-8 years in IT/Cyber Audit and/or Cyber Risk Management or similar experience is essential.
- Professional qualifications such as CISA/CRISC/CISM/CISSP will be advantageous.
- Technical knowledge on security controls best practices across different platforms, systems and security tools.
- Good understanding of security processes, risks and controls, audit and testing methodologies.
- Posess the right mix of cyber knowledge and risk & control skills.
- Be self motivating and kick starter capable of working with limited direction.
About Standard Chartered
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Visit our careers website
Company: Standard Chartered Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
Application Deadline: N/A