Website Sun Life
This job listing is about Sun Life in Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You’ll work with dynamic colleagues – experts in their fields – who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you’ll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients – who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
- Support the person-in-charge of various agency events including large scales seminars, awards presentation ceremonies, management meetings and etc.
- Develop creative ideas for planning and organizing events
- Work closely with internal and external parties to ensure smooth and good execution of every initiatives.
- Proactively drive positive results of assigned agency initiatives
- Support logistic and material arrangement for all agency events and meetings
- Enhance agency engagement through social media tools, direct communication with agency members and secretaries
- Prepare presentation material for management
- Handle ad hoc agency related projects assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor Degree holder in marketing, event management or business related disciplines
- At least 4 years working experience in marketing / event management / design and demonstrated accomplishments in bringing to market dynamic
- Strong communication skills and detail-minded
- Be able to work independently in a fast-paced working environment in a timely manner
- Proficient in copywriting skills in English & Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office including Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
We offer 5-day work, attractive salary, MPF, group life and group medical insurance; and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 24 months after completion of the recruitment process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose).
Posting End Date:
Company: Sun Life
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR
Application Deadline: N/A