Website LVI Associates
This job listing is about LVI Associates in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Senior Process Engineer – Water & Wastewater Technology
An exciting water science company are expanding their team in Melbourne! The company are looking for an experienced Senior Process Engineer from the water and waste water sector to provide technical guidance and expert design capabilities to their exciting projects within the region.
- Oversee and perform all process design activities for the company’s water and waste water projects.
- Supports project delivery throughout the delivery processes.
- Provide the technical expertise on designing Water and Wastewater treatment process systems
- Prepare technical documents and drawings for both tenders and projects including specifications, process description, PFD and P&ID
- Senior process engineers evaluate efficiency and optimize industrial processes from inception to certifications.
- Prepare the technical proposals and drawings for new project tenders and bids
- Responsible for equipment specifications, selection and sizing
- Working closely with vendors, suppliers and subcontractors
- To make a process efficient and less costly, senior process engineers look for ways to identify areas that need improvement or change to achieve the ultimate goal. They upgrade processes, run tests, create designs, take measurements, and interpret data.
- Have prior membrane experiences ideally 7-10 years of process engineering and process design experience on water and waste water treatment projects.
- Knowledge of Membrane Technologies including MBR, UF, RO, NF
- Have experience in the designing of integrated water treatment processes around core technologies (Membranes technologies mostly)
- Relevant engineering degree – Chemical / Mechanical is highly preferred
- Ability to work both on site and project
Interested applicants please kindly click the “apply” button. Or please kindly feel free to reach out to me via:
☎ +65 3165 1429
Company: LVI Associates
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A