Senior Project Manager in Falkland Islands Government Stanley, Falkland Islands
Website Falkland Islands Government
This job listing is about Falkland Islands Government in Stanley, Falkland Islands 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
The Falkland Islands Government are seeking a Senior Project Manager to take strategic and operational responsibility for delivery of the ‘Sea Lion’ oil development project.
The post-holder will effectively manage and monitor all work streams for the project while working with the Director and other members of the department. You will also manage the external professional team providing technical and commercial assurance and legal advice, this will also involve leading and managing internal work streams and involving internal colleagues as appropriate to deliver required outcomes.
You will ensure effective and robust management of the main contract and all the contractor’s work streams to ensure all client input and instructions are provided in a timely manner and in accordance with the agreed contractual terms
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate a significant track record of working successfully in senior project/ programme delivery roles that involve delivering large and complex projects (i.e. £10m+) on time and within budget.
- Have experience of oil and gas projects (advantageous).
- Be able to present complex information effectively to lay audiences and produce concise and insightful high-level briefings, reports etc.
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive, as well as being a lateral thinker, skilled problem solver and a supportive team player.
Set in the South Atlantic Ocean, around 400 miles east of South America and 8,000 miles south-west of the UK, the Falkland Islands are a small, thriving community with a British way of life, benefiting from good local services, a varied social calendar and an absence of traffic jams!
This Salary package also includes:
- Eligibility for a 25% taxable gratuity
- Flights package for you and any accompanying dependents
- 41 days paid leave (includes Public and Government Holidays)
- Relocation allowance to help with moving costs.
- Government housing for rent and a starter pack to help you settle in.
- A stimulating and supportive setting to work in and a unique and beautiful setting to live in.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we want to hear from you. This role closes on the 11th December so don’t miss out, apply today!
Public Sector; Local Government; Senior Management; Project Management; Leadership; Development Management; International Development; Legal; Falkland Islands.
Company: Falkland Islands Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stanley, Falkland Islands
Application Deadline: N/A