Senior Property Officer in iTaukei Land Trust Board Fiji
Website iTaukei Land Trust Board
This job listing is about iTaukei Land Trust Board in Fiji 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
TLTB invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals for the following position.
VACANCY 31/2022 – SENIOR PROPERTY OFFICER
The Senior Property Officer is responsible for managing properties across TLTB including overseeing the Annual CAPEX, managing the maintenance of properties, procuring required assets under approved allocated works for properties and maintaining relationship with stakeholders. The position is based at the TLTB Head Office in Suva.
- Capital funds process overseen and facilitated to ensure timely execution of work including capital submission and acquittals.
- Manage contractor’s deliverables and facilitate development of clear schedule or objectives relating to building maintenance, property management, corporate purchasing and management of other assets ensured.
- Plan and provide financial CAPEX reports and appropriate advice to the Board.
- Maintenance works identified and prioritized on allocated properties and submit to Manager Finance for scheduling.
- Facilitate and review of utility services provided to all Boards properties and assist in the development of appropriate audits and action plans.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
Degree in either Civil Engineering, Land Management, Real Estate, Finance, Economics, Accounting or equivalent with at least five (5) to six (6) years’ experience in Property Management and Senior Level reporting.
Salary/Employment Condition: Grade 8 of the TLTB salary scale on a 3-year contract.
Apply Online: https://app.hrmonise.com/job/2302/tltb-head-office/31
Company: iTaukei Land Trust Board
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: Fiji
Application Deadline: N/A