This job listing is about RECRUITERS in Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
**€45-€50,000 Base + perks + Hybrid / Remote Working!**
Are you open to looking for working in a game company? That would be your opportunity!
The Network Operations Center (NOC) manages the 24×7 monitoring and response components of player-facing services. The team is staffed with Administrators and Specialists that provide reliable triage services across many levels of technical and process operations.
As a Senior Service Reliability Administrator, you will report to the Senior Manager Live Operations. You will work with the Live Operations team globally to maintain a high-performing and highly available service.
You will monitor and support all aspects of production environments, development environments, and general system needs. Your technical skills and grasp of system integration will help you diagnose and communicate potential issues.
- You will be the first responder, triage agent, or escalation point from the NOC to external teams.
- You will work alongside with the team around live incidents.
- You will work with internal and external teams to create and update documentation.
- You will address issues affecting our players and services.
- Initial technical troubleshooting (SSH, IP address, Command Line Interfaces).
- 2+ years of NOC Technician or equivalent role (Analyst, System Administrator, Live Operations, Network Administrator)
- Familiarity with the core concepts of operating systems, networking, and software life cycles
- Enthusiasm around operations and technology
- Excellent logical troubleshooting skills
- Scripting proficiency is a bonus
- Experience working on deployments in a live environment
- Certified in Linux+ and Network+, or equivalents
- Monitoring solutions eg: NewRelic, Nagios, Elastic Search, Grafana
- Event management tools eg: BigPanda, Moogsoft
- ITIL-based Ticketing systems eg: ServiceNow, JIRA
For this role, you’ll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Wed – Sunday 7am – 6pm
2 days in office and 2 days for home
Teamwork on shift patterns – Sun – Wed
You need to work on following the sun method with LA and Singapore.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations.
- Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off
By applying to this job, your CV will be assessed by a consultant from Recruiters.ie for the position described, along with considering you for other relevant jobs as they arise in accordance with your interest, experience and skillset. Your CV may be added to our secure applicant tracking system however your details will never be shared to any other third party without your consent. You can browse a full spectrum of job opportunities and exercise your data subject rights anytime through Recruiters.ie.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Application Deadline: N/A