This job listing is about RGNext in Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Ready to launch your career? RGNext operates, maintains, and sustains mission-critical systems to provide safe and effective launch, testing, and tracking of Department of Defense, civil, commercial and international space lift vehicles. We support ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations as well as support space situational awareness operations and experiments to defend the United States to ensure our nation’s safety. Our employees serve on the forefront of global defense and space operations. We offer our team of experienced, professional employees an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities.
This position is located at Kwajalein Atoll
- Serve as a Senior Site Security Specialist/Contractor Special Security Representative (CSSR), working in support of Special Programs as well as various aspects collateral National Security Information (NSI) Security Program at US Army Kwajalein Atoll.
- Assist Security Manager to develop, administer and maintain a comprehensive security program in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Require to routinely interface with all levels of management and Government customers.
- Develop / implement / manage security policies, procedures and processes / best practice standards specific to program requirements such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Concept of Operations (CONOPs), etc.
- Conduct initial security briefings, debriefings, indoctrinations, pre-/post-foreign travel briefings and refresher briefings
- Interpret and administer security doctrine, provide clear guidance to company & customer personnel and recommend modifications to operations policies or procedures, as appropriate
- Develop and establish an effective security awareness, training, and education program
- Conduct and support internal company and/or other customer security assessments
- Conduct briefings and participate in technical meetings with internal / external customers
- Conduct security incident / violation investigations and formally reporting investigation results
- Compile data and provide necessary metrics or performance highlights
- Special Program Administration: access control, TS accountability, preparing/tracking Program Access Requests (PARs)
- Working knowledge of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), DoD 5200.1-M, Vol 1 thru 4; DoD Manual & Instruction Series for SCI/SAP Operations, 5105 & 5205 (All Volumes), ICD 705, and other relevant DoD security guidance.
- Disciplined, self-motivated candidate capable of working in an independent or team environment with minimal direction.
- Communication skills to maintain a positive, on-going relationships with internal / external customers
- Firm understanding of what constitutes Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and / or Company Proprietary information and safeguarding methods to prevent unauthorized access
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work with a sense of urgency in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment with minimal direction
- Strong organization skills with specific emphasis on attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills required to maintain positive on-going relationships with internal and external customers
o Knowledge of US Army’s AR380-5,-12,-40,-41
o Basic knowledge of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
o Knowledge of Access Control & Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
o Exposure to the U.S. Government’s Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), Defense Industrial Security System (DISS), Army Centralized Contracts &
Security Portals (ACCS), and Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in security related field.
- Five (5) + years of relevant Special Programs – Industrial/Information Security experience.
- NSTI/NCSC Special Security Officer Course (SSOC)
- Certifications from DSS Courses: Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Security & Special Access Program (SAP) Security
- Classification management experience to include Security Classification Guide (SCG) interpretation for derivative classification decision making purposes.
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficient
- CDSE FSO Certification or Industrial Security Course Completions, desired
- NSTI/NCSC Practical SCIF/SAPF Construction (PSC) Course Completion, desired
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements.
- This position is unaccompanied.
- Must be able to relocate to the United States Army Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. passport
- Must currently possess and maintain a DoD TS security clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility, which includes U.S. Citizenship or U.S. naturalization
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required.
What We Offer:
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base fitness centers, pool, bowling alley, beach access, fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling and golf course.
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program with company match and vesting on day one, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible schedules.
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor’s ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
RGNext is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected class.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands
Application Deadline: N/A