This job listing is about Deriv in Minsk, Minsk, Belarus 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
As a Senior Software Tester at Deriv, you’ll ensure the reliability of our applications by identifying our business requirements and engaging in the quality control of our software from the product development to deployment stage. Your strong automation proficiency and excellent critical and analytical skills are crucial in delivering the best version of every product: optimised, functional, and agile.
- Champion continuous software quality improvement by executing manual and automated tests on our websites, applications, back-end infrastructure, and systems.
- Detect bugs in our product lifecycle, implement automated testing frameworks, and develop comprehensive tests to integrate into the build pipeline by using Selenium or Robot Framework.
- Drive innovation by developing and performing detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans based on system requirements.
- Ensure third-party data is accurately interpreted and processed by testing third-party APIs on our platforms.
- Increase our product quality by designing, maintaining, and creating test scripts to address critical areas such as software scenarios, regression testing, error or bug retests, and negative testing.
- Drive knowledge transfer and consistency by updating and documenting internal processes and manual guides of the Quality Assurance team.
- Assist the team lead to define automation strategy and share your product knowledge with the Customer Support team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or an equivalent combination of technical education, training, and work experience
- Ability to write high-quality, self-documenting code using test-driven development techniques
- Experience in designing and executing test plans (both automated and manual)
- Experience with agile development methods such as Scrum or Kanban
- Strong knowledge of version control systems, preferably Git.
- Extensive knowledge of continuous integration testing
- Passion for Linux and other open-source platforms
- Fluency in spoken English (ready to attend the interview in English)
What’s Good To Have
- Experience in automation testing frameworks such as Robot Framework and Selenium
- Experience with PostgreSQL or another RDBMS
- Experience in performance and load testing
- Proficiency with one or more programming languages, preferably Perl, but we also accept Python, PHP, C/C++, and the like
Why work at Deriv
With us, you’ll work on challenging projects, interact with an intelligent workforce, and broaden your knowledge and exposure in a rapidly growing company. You’ll be a member of a fast-paced international team with ambitious goals that are committed to bringing outstanding results.
Your point of view matters in Deriv, and we depend on your robust solutions and ideas to serve our customers better.
Our work culture is fun and, at the same time, nurturing. We invest in our team members and give them consistent opportunities to unlock their full potential.
What We’ll Give You
- Exciting work challenges
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
- Intensive and interesting onboarding programme for newcomers
- State-of-the-art tech stack
- A modern, comfortable office in the city centre
- Inspiring work environment and creative freedom
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was more than 20 years ago. We’re still going strong. Today, we have more than 950 employees with 16 offices in 13 countries, including France, Malaysia, Malta, the UAE, and Paraguay, and we serve over 2.5 million traders from around the globe.
We have opened an office in Belarus to access a talent pool of IT professionals. This office is a member of High Tech Park and a strong base for skilled developers from Front-end, Back-end as well as project managers, client support specialists. We invest in our employees and give them consistent career development opportunities as they help us meet and exceed the demands of our growing market.
Join us. Grow with us.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minsk, Minsk, Belarus
Application Deadline: N/A