Senior Statistical Programmer II in PharmiWebJobs Global Life Science Jobs Andorra
Website PharmiWebJobs Global Life Science Jobs
This job listing is about PharmiWebJobs Global Life Science Jobs in Andorra 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: UK (Remote)
Salary: £50,000+ (Subject to salary review and interview feedback)
- Please note that candidates MUST have the right to live and work full-time in the UK as this client does not offer sponsorship*
I am proud to present an exclusive Statistical Programmer II role with one of my top key clients in the industry. They’re a world-leading healthcare intelligence CRO working mainly on outsourced services to the top Pharma, Bio-tech and Medical Device companies in the industry.
As a Statistical Programmer, you will be engaged with a range of complex and interesting tasks including writing ADaM specifications, ADaM Data-sets, Efficacy Outputs and Submission work. Further to this, Programmers will also get exposure to R programming in order to carve out their future career road-map in areas in technology, standardisation, automation and process improvements.
- Create, validate, execute, and generate statistical programs consisting of listings, safety and efficacy outputs (analysis data-sets, tables, figures).
- Create, review, and finalise analysis data-set specifications.
- Create, use, and modify project or department level macros.
- Lead team(s) to produce high quality SAS programming outputs for all deliverables.
- Mentor and Train junior team members.
- Provide analysis programming (ADaM/TLF) and ADaM specification development and support for or with your team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science.
- Experience leading Phase II and/or Phase III studies preferred.
- Experience creating and validating analysis data-sets (CDISC ADaM) and TLF’s.
- Expert in SAS Programming.
- At least 5 year’s experience with a CRO/Pharma (Non-Lead).
- Access to the latest top-notch technology.
- Exposure to working with the top 10 Pharma, Bio-tech and Medical Device companies in the industry.
- In-house training with new software’s and practices to allow employees to increase their value and progress within the company.
- Industry Standard base + personalised benefits package.
How To Apply
If you feel that the role above suits you, contact Clive Vijayaram via [email protected] or (+44) 020 7551 0745
Clive is available to discuss vacancies for other experience levels, provide market insight or answer any general questions you may have.
Company: PharmiWebJobs Global Life Science Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Andorra
Application Deadline: N/A