This job listing is about Tribexyz in Tallinn Metropolitan Area 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We are a talent consultancy that focuses on delivering scalable, flexible and robust recruiting solutions to fast-growing companies in Europe.
We focus on our customer’s needs, delivering through efficiency and utilizing data to improve overall recruiting strategies.
Currently, we are scaling up and have a team of amazing recruiters, sources, and technologists around the world. We have been working with diverse clients such as Wolt, Cargo One, i2x, Leapsome, Solarisbank, etc. to help them build the internal TA team and successfully help them scale up by finding the best talent.
- Work closely with one or multiple scaling companies in Europe.
- Set up hiring processes, scorecards, interviews, and analytics for each process.
- Communicate and strengthen relationships on a regular basis with key stakeholders.
- Be responsible for analyzing the best sources of candidates, advertising effectively, running sourcing activities.
- Be responsible for the longevity of projects and delivering solutions for our clients.
- Proven work experience as a Tech or Commercial Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role in a fast-growing environment.
- Hands-on experience with ATS’s
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, minimum C1 is essential.
- Actively come up and implement ideas for your clients in order to improve their hiring funnel.
- An in-house recruiter mindset. You do not push candidates through just to make a hire, you think about the long-term picture of the company.
- Solid understanding of the robust recruitment process and positive candidate experience.
- Ability to use data to make better decisions and drive results.
- You will have the opportunity to create and cultivate.
- It’s a unique opportunity as the learning curve will be significantly faster vs the internal role.
- You will work with processes and data for companies of different sizes, industries, locations and employer brand value.
- Interact with smart and engaged co-workers.
- Flexible schedule and work that stays at work!
- The freedom to work from anywhere in the world.
- Rest & relaxation – Unlimited paid vacation.
If you value Learning & Development culture, come and join us in this exciting journey!
Please send us your CV in English.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tallinn Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A