Website TLM Partners
This job listing is about TLM Partners in Paraguay 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Are you looking to change the gaming industry? We are!
TLM Partners is a world-class digital entertainment company dedicated to breaking down barriers in the video game industry. We publish captivating and original indie games that bring people together through our best-in-class cross-play technology, while our professional services arm and cloud-based, fully-remote studio ensure that talent and expertise are always where they are needed most. TLM is at the forefront of making games and game development more accessible than ever.
Gaming together. Anytime. Anywhere. Any device.™
Position Summary: Senior Technical Artist
- Full-time, 100% Remote position. We are an Unreal studio.
- Best-in-class benefits & work flexibility.
- Reports to: Technical Art Director
- The Tech-Art team is a crossroads for art, engineering, and design.
- You communicate clearly and concisely to any audience in order to provide details that are important to them.
You are a support class! A good support specializes in healing and buffing their team.
We fix problems that others don’t know how to solve.
- You are resourceful and are quick to figure out how to do something you’ve maybe never even heard of before.
- You know the Unreal API well enough to be dangerous, but use that power responsibly.
- You understand performance and optimization and can help identify and prioritize problems as they arise.
We strive to make everyone’s job easier and more enjoyable.
- You create tools to support content creation for Art, Animation, and Design.
- And you write clear, concise documentation for your tools (with pictures. Artists love pictures).
- You help to define best practices and processes that the entire organization can benefit from.
- You communicate and coordinate with your team to surface issues and bring clarity.
- You share your expertise with your peers (within Tech-Art and other departments alike) and accept critique with an open mind.
- You build morale, by supporting and encouraging your team with their work.
- A portfolio with at least two (2) examples of your technical art skills in Unreal and/or Maya within the last 3 years. (Any in-game or finalized clips should include a write-up or description of how you contributed)
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Active communication skills with a professional level of English proficiency.
- A passion for making tools for content creators/designers.
- Knowledge of Python, C#, or other scripting languages.
- Expertise in at least one DCC package. Maya is preferred.
- Motivation and skills to mentor/train others.
- Solid understanding of performance and optimization for Unreal Engine.
- Intermediate C++ knowledge.
- Strong math skills: 3D math, dot arithmetic, and working knowledge of analytic geometry.
- Working knowledge of open-source tools such as Blender.
- Experience developing games on current-gen consoles.
Company: TLM Partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Paraguay
Application Deadline: N/A