Website LOLC Cambodia
This job listing is about LOLC Cambodia in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
– Conduct training needs assessment within LOLC through training need and job analysis, appraisal schemes and consultation with staff’s immediate supervisor.
– Assist to develop annual training plan and training budget and ensure that all training activities are in place with budgeting effectively and efficiency.
– Formulate of training design and materials development by determining participants and sets behavioral training objective, working cross departments for training courses contents, determine the most appropriate methodologies to be used.
– Develop and coordinate all training activities process within LOLC by contacting resource persons, preparing proposal and schedule for approval and acting as a class monitor to make sure that training course is managed effectively and efficiency.
– Assist to manage e-Learning Academy to make sure learning materials are up to date and respond to learning purpose, staff can learn properly, and reporting.
– Assist to produce training reports and monthly employee training record to make sure that all training activities and staff train are regular recorded and filled.
– Conduct training follow up and reporting to make sure staff get trained are regular follow up on their competencies.
– Assist to regularly monitor quality of training and take appropriate action to strengthen training quality.
– Build networking with resource person internally and external training companies.
– Assist to conduct annual employee satisfaction survey.
– Other tasks assigned by Training and Development Unit Manager and Head of HR.
– Bachelor Degree in Education or Business Administration.
– Minimum of 2-year experiences as a trainer in a development-oriented institution.
– Good communication and report writing skills (able to speak and write English).
– Computer literate (Microsoft word, Excel and Power point) and knowledge of SPSS is an advantage.
– Strong leadership and motivational skills.
– Strong planning and organizing skills.
– Excellent team-player.
Company: LOLC Cambodia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Application Deadline: N/A