INTERNAL CONTROLLER – KSA in SEPHORA مكة جدة السعودية
This job listing is about SEPHORA in مكة جدة السعودية 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
At Sephora, we stand together, and we stand for something more. For empowerment, for exploration, for the opportunity to impact people’s lives through the unlimited power of beauty. We embrace uniqueness, unleash creativity, and pursue progress every day. Sparked by energy and excitement, our passion is contagious. We are united by a common goal – to reimagine the future of beauty.
Reimagine your future, with Sephora.
In close collaboration with the regional Internal Control Director, and cross-department business partner, the Internal Controller KSA will be responsible for implementing programs to protect the company’s assets by acting as a business partner, bringing added value and create the Internal Control culture within the organization.
The Internal Controller KSA will ensure the supervision of an Internal Control Analyst in KSA.
The Internal Controller KSA will work in conjunction with the central IA&IC team in Dubai to roll out the IA&IC roadmap defined for the region:
- Comply with any LVMH and Sephora Internal Control requirement.
- Roll out and communicate the results of any Head Office audit defined by the EME region.
- Conduct store audits in line with the EME guidelines and the local Sephora Middle East store audit calendar.
- Follow-up on any open Action Plan raised by any LVMH and/or Sephora audit.
- Active monitoring of suspicious transactions processed at the point of sales using an in-house fraud tool.
- Reviewing and conducting controls in line with the Closing Checklist.
Conduct monthly store audits across KSA in line with the store audit calendar. Monthly follow-up of the action plans opened during the store audits and Continuous Monitoring of the front and back-office processes and controls, including but not limited to:
- Monthly supervision of the result of the cycle count procedures in KSA.
- Monthly review of the shrinkage report – investigate any abnormal ratio.
- Monthly review of the Store Sales Reconciliation – follow-up on any material shortage.
- Monthly review of the exceptional transactions flagged by the in-house fraud tool.
- Root cause analysis to breaches, frauds, or attempts of fraud.
- Collate facts & figures to support any proven breach.
- Formalization of each fraud alert through the Fraud Declaration Form.
- Support the central team in any necessary Internal Audit, Internal Control, and Fraud assignment.
Communication & Reporting
- Communication of the monthly store audit dashboard – results & Action Plans follow-up.
- Communication of the monthly fraud dashboard for KSA.
- Communication of the monthly in-house fraud tool KPIs.
- Regular communication to the KSA organization of the strengths and weaknesses observed.
Management & Leadership
- Develop and implement an effective Internal Control strategy to increase the level of awareness on controls and processes in KSA.
- Be a Business Partner for the organization. Ensure regular monthly meetings with the Business to review major red flags observed for the month through the store audits, fraud analytics red flags, or any other analysis.
- Administer and implement regular training programs in KSA to raise the Internal Control awareness in both, back and front operations.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PERSONALITY:
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-year experience in Internal Control within a Big4 or Retail company.
- Strong written, verbal, interviewing, listening and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and sound judgement skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Capable to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with computer technology, MS Office.
Most importantly, the Campaign Management Lead needs to live and breathe the Sephora Culture, DNA and Employee Value propositions (EVP). She/He need to have excellent authentic communication and influencing skills and be energized by working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. He/She need to be a leader with confidence born from self-belief.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: مكة جدة السعودية
Application Deadline: N/A