This job listing is about LALIZAS in Athens, Attiki, Greece 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Who are we?
LALIZAS is a company that manufactures marine equipment with a commercial presence in 130 countries. We hold a leading position in the European and International Marine market with over 40 years of experience and expertise in life saving equipment.
Our vision is to produce high quality products and distribute them in international markets through our well‐established distribution network. This vision, along with the care for the customers and the indispensable input of the employees, have resulted to the company’s growth and will continue to contribute positively in our continuous development.
Why join LALIZAS?
LALIZAS considers its people as the most valuable asset for its strategic planning, policies, values and vision. Therefore, invests in them at all organization levels and constantly aims to further development. By setting high selection standards and especially by emphasizing on the approach, the recruitment and the development of executives with expertise and will, LALIZAS provides a career path full of challenges and professional goals.
Therefore, if you wish to join this fast- growing and dynamic team, now is your chance to apply for our
“Service Station Technical coordinator” job opening.
What you will be doing:
- Coordination of the service station operations and projects.
- Service inspections of liferafts & lifesaving equipment.
- Technical support of global service stations network.
- Technical training on liferafts & lifesaving equipment to existing and potential service agents.
- Warehouse controlling and sales monitoring of life saving equipment spare parts.
Core competencies of the ideal candidate
- Previous experience on life saving equipment is a very strong asset.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of English language.
- A technical degree is considered as a plus.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and Internet applications.
- Ability to travel abroad.
- Organizational skills, excellent communication, flexibility and transmissibility.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to be part of an innovative and growing company
- Continuous training and development
- Competitive remuneration package
- If you think you are a good fit for this role and you want to discover your new career path, we will be glad to meet you!
Please send your CV at [email protected] quoting reference code: SSTA-092022
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Athens, Attiki, Greece
Application Deadline: N/A