Junior M&A Analyst Intern (H/F) in SESAMm ولاية تونس تونس تونس
This job listing is about SESAMm in ولاية تونس تونس تونس 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
SESAMm (www.sesamm.com) extracts behavioral insights from millions of unstructured text data sources across the public internet in over 100 languages, helping clients distill valuable intelligence on businesses and their customers to make investment decisions and manage risk.
We work with many well-known firms around the world in private equity, investment banking, insurance, and asset management to apply Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence algorithms to track e-reputation, competitive positioning, sentiment analysis, risk and ESG factors.
SESAMm is growing quickly, with over 90 team members around the globe and offices in Paris, New York, London, Metz, Tunis, and Tokyo.
Key technologies: Alternative Data, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning and Quantitative Analysis.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you dream of joining a growing company, proposing new ideas, and taking part in innovative processes?
At SESAMm, everyone brings their ideas, skills, and creativity. We value collaboration, support and teamwork. We learn every day from the experience of this great team and we constantly take up new challenges. We are proud of the work accomplished and to participate in the success of this great adventure!
The Junior M&A Analyst Intern role
As a Junior Business Intelligence Analyst Intern you will be in charge of analyzing data using SESAMm’s natural language processing tools and creating visualizations and presentations for international clients. You will participate in the development of dynamic dashboards for various investment use cases and will be part of a growing team of BI analysts.
❖ Data analysis and visualization:
- Analyze data regarding market trends and patterns
- Help tell a story by translating data into visualizations, metrics, and goals
- Participate in the delivery of dashboards, including requirements gathering, testing, and implementation
- Participate in client meetings
❖ Collaborate with Sales and Marketing & Communications teams:
- Work with Sales team to manage client relationships, build projects and handle deliveries
- Work with Marketing & Communication team to create studies and dashboards, keep up to date with financial news and propose visualizations based on recent events, publish newsletters with data analytics
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may evolve with business needs.
An excellent level of English proficiency, very good interpersonal skills and strong motivation are required. The candidate will need to demonstrate autonomy and innovation in the face of a constantly changing environment. The list of tasks described is not necessarily exhaustive and may be modified according to the constraints of the company and the evolution of its needs.
Desired Background And Skills
Educational background :
▪ Business School or University Master Degree
Professional background :
▪ A first experience (including internship) in Business Intelligence / Data Analytics is appreciated
▪ Good analytical skills and detail-oriented
▪ Excellent communication and relational skills : communicate with clients, understand their needs and issues, collaborate with internal teams
▪ Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
▪ Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
▪ Languages : fluent English speaker with very good writing skills
▪ Proficiency with Powerpoint and Excel
Even better :
▪ Knowledge of REST APIs
▪ Any prior data visualization software skills : Kibana, Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, QuickSight or similar
Benefits Of Working At SESAMm
Flexibility: Team members can work remotely up to 4 days a week, and have the opportunity to work with colleagues around the world.
Work environment: SESAMm is multicultural, with technology, sales, and management teams in the US, France, and Tunisia making important contributions to the company’s growth.
Career development: SESAMm is growing quickly, which means the opportunities for your own growth are continually expanding, and that you can shape the company’s culture and evolution.
Professional evolution: SESAMm values training and knowledge-sharing. We organize internally and externally led training sessions and pay for access to educational platforms.
In summary, SESAMm has a strong team spirit, communication facilitated by a horizontal hierarchy and a rich culture of diversity.
- Location: Tunis
- Type of contract: Internship (6 months)
- Start date: ASAP
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: ولاية تونس تونس تونس
Application Deadline: N/A