This listing is about Shell in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
, United Kingdom
Posting Start Date
January 5, 2022
Talent Brew field
This posting covers all internship opportunities across Commercial and Functions (Information Digital Technologies, Finance, and Contracting & Procurement). Shell matches you into a particular programme based on your skills and preference.
Deadline: The deadline for application is 5 March 2022. Early application is strongly recommended as Shell recruits on a rolling basis.
At Shell, we believe everyone has a part to play in the global transition to cleaner energy – especially you. We’re looking for students and graduates, whose energy and passion for change can help us achieve our goals of providing more and cleaner energy solutions.
We have a range of assessed internship opportunities for you to explore. No matter your discipline, you’ll have the chance to work on meaningful projects that directly impact our business – and the world. Dedicated mentors will support you every step of the way and help guide your progression in a company built around inclusivity and collaboration. Join us on our journey to develop tomorrow’s energy solutions today.
Shell Internship Programme
Our internships are fully assessed and will allow you to get involved in real projects specifically matched to your interests and abilities. You’ll receive regular and structured performance evaluations from your mentor and direct supervisor, and you’ll find out what the energy industry is really like, from the inside.
A Shell Internship Gives You The Opportunity To
- Build valuable networks for future career options,
- Discover potential job areas, fields of specialisation or area of future study,
- Gain exposure to the energy industry,
- Work on projects that have a real business impact, and
- Put into practice the theories and concepts you have learned.
As you’ll be assessed entirely on how well you perform during your internship, you could even secure an offer to join Shell full-time when you graduate – without the need for a further interview.
What We Look For
We are looking for ambitious students to help us tackle the energy challenge.
- For these commercial and functions roles, you’ll need to have, or be studying towards, a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- You must be in your penultimate year of study at a recognised university.
- There are no specific academic requirements for grades, however we do expect candidates to have a strong academic record.
- Please note that you must be lawfully authorised to work in the country in which you’re assigned to work in the Programme.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com