Senior Project Engineer in Shell Nur-Sultan, Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
This job listing is about Shell in Nur-Sultan, Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
The Senior Project Engineer is responsible for supporting delivery of a portfolio of Non-Operated Venture (NOV) projects at all stages of the execution funnel, as a member of the Shell Governance Team, achieving HSSE, cost, schedule and performance targets.
- Support the Shell Kazakhstan Project Delivery Manager (PDM) in the delivery and assurance of major projects in compliance with Shell NOV governance procedures, processes and reporting requirements.
- Champion HSE and Ethics & Compliance as core requirements for project delivery in NOV’s
- Support all Shell internal project reporting, updating monthly and quarterly reports with project data obtained from the Non-Operated Venture.
- Provide project input to Performance Reviews and annual business planning process including cost and schedule estimates.
- Support the development and implementation of Opportunity Assurance Plans for major and minor projects and directly support the Shell governance and assurance teams to achieve key assurance milestones, including Value Assurance and Independent Technical Reviews.
- Support the non-operated ventures and maintain project specific cost improvement staircases, leveraging industry best practices where appropriate.
- Support project business paper submissions through internal approval process
- Support the development of Shell internal Decision Review Board (DRB) materials and minutes as well as the close out of actions.
- Involved in review and challenge of Project Execution Plans, ensuring that resources, project cost and schedule and contract strategies are appropriate as part of project business paper submissions.
- Ensure Business Plans and Investment Proposals are credible and competitive and assist the PDM with coordinating functional support and endorsement.
- Ensure adequate challenge and Shell assurance of the key dates and cost estimates used to support economics in the annual business plans.
- Coordinate and participate in Governance team meetings.
- Coordinate and maintain the Shell internal relevant project risk register, including all project related risk ranking and mitigation plans
- Support Shell secondees as may be required by the PDM, including onboarding and offboarding and participation in regular connects with the secondee community.
- Support the Non-operated venture project management teams and the Shell Kazakhstan Asset Support Managers to resource opportunities where Shell can add value.
- Within E&C guidelines, nurture collaborative relationships with other Co-Venturer partners that can assist in Shell’s overall delivery capability.
- The position of Senior Project Engineer (SPE) within Shell Kazakhstan is a governance and support role and not a role to directly manage scope. The successful candidate will be required to apply experience and knowledge to support the joint venture companies while also analysing project performance for robustness, competiveness and credibility of proposals.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nur-Sultan, Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
Application Deadline: N/A