Social Media Internship in Slides Copenhagen, Capital Region, Denmark
This job listing is about Slides in Copenhagen, Capital Region, Denmark 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We are looking for a passionate Social Media Marketing intern to join our team at our headquarters in Copenhagen.
We at 24Slides are a presentation design company with offices in Denmark, Indonesia, Peru, Ukraine, and the US. We are nearly 250 people supporting some of the biggest companies in the world like Deloitte, Novozymes, Amazon, L’Oreal, Carlsberg and more.
But we are about so much more than presentation design. As a certified B Corp, our mission is to improve the lives of creative talents in emerging markets. We want to showcase the incredible talent and competitiveness of designers in emerging countries by giving them the tools to compete in the global market. It’s not just about providing exceptional design services at affordable prices. Ultimately, our goal is to redefine the idea of outsourcing in the global market and create a brighter future for all talent in emerging countries.
As a Social Media intern, you will be contributing to and executing our social media strategy across multiple channels. You’ll become our voice across a variety of social media platforms. This means creating stories that both communicate our purpose, as well as our service.
What you will be doing:
- Researching, planning, writing, and creating content for our social media channels
- Come up with suggestions and implement tactics to increase social engagement
- Reach out to both internal and external stakeholders to create social content
- Create bite-size copywriting for social posts
- Contribute to our paid social efforts
- Brief graphic designers and other stakeholders
- Contribute to creating video content
- & more depending on which areas you’d like to learn more about and develop your skills
You also have:
- A genuine eagerness to learn and try out new things
- A creative and innovative mindset
- Strong drive and a responsible and independent approach to work
- Excellent proficiency in English (we are a global company, and you will be working closely with different stakeholders across the business)
- And maybe you are genuinely interested in social media
What’s in it for you:
- Healthy lunches (plus the occasional unhealthy takeaway)
- Perfect crema from our espresso machine
- Enrichment sessions to learn new skills (and bond with our team)
- An awesome office near the water
- A supportive team of people who enjoy what they do
- Flexibility in when and where you work
- A laptop you can use throughout the internship
You will also:
- Learn how to navigate through different social media platforms
- Get a lot of responsibility and opportunities to develop yourself
- Learn about social media and digital marketing
- Get access to some of the amazing (khm khm – pardon our modesty) marketing tools we are using and learn how to use them
- And, most importantly – you will get the opportunity to take significant ownership over your own and 24Slides’ development – The more you give, the more you get
Who are you?
You are pursuing an AP, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant subject and have an interest in social media and digital marketing. Maybe you don’t know which direction to choose? Then this is your chance to try your hand at social media and content creation.
The internship is unpaid. The duration of the internship can either be 3 months (full-time) or 5-6 months (part-time), and while it can be partially remote, physical presence in our office at least 1-2 a week is preferred (we do have a pretty cool office environment and would love to have you there!), but of course, we can discuss and come to a mutual agreement. We recognize that internship regulations vary depending on study programs, so we will have a chat about this and your individual situation during the recruitment process. All applications are continuously evaluated, but you can expect to hear from us within 4 weeks.
If all of these things sound interesting, then we’d love to meet you.
As a first step, please send us:
- your CV
- a paragraph where you tell us why you think we are a good fit for you
- your preferred duration and timeline of the internship
You can expect the process to look something like this: CV & Motivation – Task – Interview – Hire
Only applications sent to [email protected] or via TheHub will be considered.
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Copenhagen, Capital Region, Denmark
Application Deadline: N/A