Marketing Lead in Smood Dietikon, Zurich, Switzerland
This job listing is about Smood in Dietikon, Zurich, Switzerland 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Smood is the leading last mile delivery service in Switzerland. We aim to improve the lives of Swiss people in everything we do. Smood is a food-tech company connecting Swiss consumers with more than 2,000 restaurants and 80 Migros stores and we are constantly exploring additional services to expand our core offering. All mobile apps, the website and other proprietary tech and software is built in-house. Smood stands for a diverse, dynamic and open corporate culture with more than 150 employees in 3 different office locations. With us, you will be encouraged and challenged to show your full potential.
We have highly ambitious growth targets and therefore need someone who is hands-on, innovative, a natural leader and ready to make sure that we as Smood have what it takes to get us to the next level. We are looking for a strong, technically skilled Head of Marketing who is ready to take on a new challenge! Your mission is to lead, manage and execute the marketing strategy across online channels.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Coach and mentor our top performing Marketing team of 3 on best practices
- Work directly with the CEO, and your fellow Leadership Team members to unlock growth potential for Smood
- Spearhead the Brand Plan and manage the Marketing budget: You will focus on developing strategic plans to grow our consumer base with end-users.
- Drive platform sales, focus on acquisition of new users and manage the overall online customer experience.
- Oversee all Marketing related activities including CRM, Digital Marketing, creative, BTL media, PR & community management. Drive the companies lead generation tools: SEO, SEA, Programmatic, Paid Social etc.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders including managing agency relations
- Report on sales and campaign impacts: prove ROI
- Provide insights and tools that will drive your team’s success. Consider market trends, overall business goals, and the competitive landscape to build a high-performance culture.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelors or masters degree in Marketing or equivalent with a strong orientation towards performance marketing
- At least 4-5 years of experience in managing complex online marketing campaigns
- Strong hands-on experience in the digital space: preferably a growth hacking track record
- Excellent understanding of e-commerce, and driving revenue online
- Outstanding competencies across the Marketing tech stack: CRM, Google Analytics etc.
- Good understanding of the food delivery industry
- Good understanding of the Swiss market
- Self-starter who thrives with a high degree of autonomy and has an affinity for numbers and analysis
- Excellent communication skills in English and German additional French or Italian would be highly desirable but not mandatory
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration
- The opportunity to be a part of a very entrepreneurial and innovative organisation
- Smood is an incredible fast-paced working environment that will never get boring
- We challenge ideas, not people. We firmly believe in promoting the best ideas, regardless of titles and hierarchy.
- Varied and interesting projects and the chance to take over true responsibility
- Attractive working atmosphere in a committed, dynamic and team-focused company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dietikon, Zurich, Switzerland
Application Deadline: N/A