Social worker – Achielving for Children – Windsor – £42 ph in Caritas Recruitment West Berkshire, England, United Kingdom
Website Caritas Recruitment
This job listing is about Caritas Recruitment in West Berkshire, England, United Kingdom 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Qualified Social Worker | Achieving for children – Windsor and maidenhead
- Achieving for Children is an award-winning social enterprise created by Kingston and Richmond Councils in 2014, expanding into the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead in 2017. Achieving for Children is responsible for delivering children’s services in all three local authorities.
- Our vision for Achieving for Children is simple: by bringing together professional expertise from the two founding local authorities, and by putting children and young people at the heart of everything we do, we will be able to deliver improved outcomes for families and give children and young people the best start in life. As a social worker you will be based in Safeguarding Pods.
- About the role As an allocated social worker, you will manage a caseload of children who may be on child protection plans, child in need plans or children looked after plans. You will undertake visits to children and families and complete assessments and direct work to ensure the safety and wellbeing of children and young people. Other duties may include; having strategy discussion (open cases), safety planning, attending child protection conference reviews, children looked after review; and child in need reviews. Allocated social workers will also investigate concerns regarding a child or young person’s safety or wellbeing, make an assessment of the risk and protective factors in the family and decide on the most appropriate course of action. A key part of the role entails building effective relationships with children and families and working collaboratively with our partner agencies.
- You must have a social work qualification and full SWE registration as well as relevant experience to be considered
- Pay rate £42 ph
To be considered, it is essential that you have a recognised Social Work qualification (Social Work Degree or Diploma in Social Work) and full Social Work England registration as well as recent or significant relevant experience in a similar role.
Apply immediately to be considered
If you are interested in discussing this position in more detail please ask for Ricky Ward at Caritas Recruitment
email CV to [email protected]
Caritas Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers at all levels. We supply Qualified Social Work staff to over 150 local authorities, UK wide, on a permanent and temporary (locum/contract) basis.
If you know of someone who might be interested in this vacancies please ask them to get in touch; we offer a £300 referral bonus scheme for each friend/colleague you refer
Reasons to register with Caritas:-
- Honest & Supportive Career Consultant
- Additional Dedicated Payroll Consultant
- Holistic Support Package for Mental and Physical Wellbeing
- Access to the broadest range of temporary and permanent vacancies nationwide
- Access to Exclusive Projects
- Subsidised training
- Free DBS check
- CV writing service
- Interview technique coaching
Caritas Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Company: Caritas Recruitment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: West Berkshire, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A